Wiki Posts
Search

LOADED!! FG Competition EVO 2002 1:5 scale sedan

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)
Default LOADED!! FG Competition EVO 2002 1:5 scale sedan

Hello all. I hate to do this, but I've decided to "shift focus" when it comes to 1:5 scales. I'm looking to buy a new FG Formula One Competition, so the sedan has to go. Up for sale is an AWESOME FG Competition EVOLUTION saloon chassis (535mm) in incredible race ready condition. This car comes complete with an aftermarket G&M Models 8mm thick, heavily milled aluminum chassis, new(ish) Kamatsu Zenoah G230RC 23cc motor (new piston/ring), NEW Walbro carb, adjustable front "BALL" stabilizer, upgraded sealed rear CV style axles, all aluminum components (ie upper and lower arms, threaded shock bodies, hubs, and uprights), upgraded front and rear KPD hydraulic disc brakes, SAMBA EVO 4 expansion chamber tuned racing pipe with silencer, upgraded aluminum rear shock tower, upgraded woven carbon fiber radio tray, upgraded woven carbon fiber front chassis stiffener and shock tower, a full set of LAUTERBACHER ball ends, as well as a new FRANK KILLAM E46 BMW body (unpainted). The motor has less than 2 hours of run time total (before rebuild). That is nothing considering a tank will last 45 minutes. Also included are lots of spares to keep you in business for some time to come. I've got a ton of money tied up in this thing, and I'm really not too keen on getting rid of it. However, I really want the new F1, and I can't afford them both, so this one has to go. I'm asking $1500 firm, shipping included anywhere in the US. However, I can work out a deal to not include the body if the price is too high. Oh, and I gladly accept Paypal. If you have any questions, please ask and I will be glad to help.

Thanks and take care,

Ron Meloni

[email protected] (work email)
[email protected] (home email)

Old 08-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Tech Master

Oops! I forgot to add that included is a spare 4-shoe adjustable clutch, GWS fail-safe module, and other miscellaneous spares. The car also comes with a full set of NEW ball bearings installed throughout. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks and take care,

Ron
Old 08-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Tech Adept

it looks sweet.

maybe someday i could afford it
Old 08-03-2005, 08:20 AM
Tech Master

Sweet it is, but I really want the F1.

Ron
Old 08-15-2005, 07:18 AM