Wiki Posts
Search

RARE HPI Nitro Mini FS/FT

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 04:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default RARE HPI Nitro Mini FS/FT

RARE!!!! For sale is a BRAND NEW HPI Nitro Mini, that has been fully modded. Practically everything on this car has been replaced with hopped up parts from HPI. There are so many hop up parts that have been installed in this car, it'd be hard to describe them all.

Here are some of the parts that have been upgraded.

OS .15 CVX - It literally has 3 tanks of gas thru it. Still needs to be fully broken in
Tuned race pipe
Skyline racing battery pack
Futaba Standard servos, steering and throttle
Aluminum parts throughout
Threaded shocks
Upgraded HPI Chassis
Associated radio and receiver

Spares:
There is literally enough spare parts to build another rolling chassis. Brand new spare chassis, springs, at least 3 full sets of tires and rims, 1 set of ALUMINUM rims and tires, full screw set, 5 NEW spare bodies (miata, mini cooper, honda civic (one painted, one non painted), beetle. Spare belts, MIP exhaust...again, basically enough spare parts where you'll never have to buy another spare part again, which is great because this car is discontinued and its a collectors item now.

This car is RTR. Only thing you'll need is your glow plug ignitor. This car is a true collectors item now, since it is discontinued. Do not confuse this with a 10th scale car. It is a NITRO Mini...very very very hard to find. AND you will not find another nitro mini in as good a condition as mine. This is an awesome car.

Price: $400 shipped OBO. It will cost me at least 25-30 dollars to ship this car out, since there is so much spare parts and bodies.

What I will trade for:

I will only trade for NEW condition cars. They will need to be RTR or as close to RTR as possible, meaning, at a minimum, I need the car/truck to have an engine. Servos and radio will be optional but the trade needs to be equal to this car of course.

Here's a list of what I will trade for...

Kyosho VoneRRR
Serpent 710
Kyosho Inferno MP777
Revo
Futaba 3PK with spektrum
M11 with spektrum
Losi LST
Tamiya TNX

PM or email me if you're interested.
Attached Thumbnails RARE HPI Nitro Mini FS/FT-dsc02375.jpg   RARE HPI Nitro Mini FS/FT-dsc02370.jpg   RARE HPI Nitro Mini FS/FT-dsc02371.jpg   RARE HPI Nitro Mini FS/FT-dsc02372.jpg   RARE HPI Nitro Mini FS/FT-dsc02373.jpg  

Last edited by snowboardgeek1; 08-02-2005 at 05:07 PM.
Old 08-02-2005, 04:10 PM
Tech Addict

Default second set of pics

second set of pics
Attached Thumbnails RARE HPI Nitro Mini FS/FT-dsc02373.jpg   RARE HPI Nitro Mini FS/FT-dsc02374.jpg   RARE HPI Nitro Mini FS/FT-dsc02377.jpg   RARE HPI Nitro Mini FS/FT-dsc02378.jpg   RARE HPI Nitro Mini FS/FT-dsc02379.jpg  

Old 08-04-2005, 08:09 AM
Tech Addict

BUMP.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:26 AM
Tech Regular

Default HPI mini nitro rs4

snowboardgeek1,

Hi there, is this still available?? im very much interested, whats your very very very last price. By the way, where is your location? and how do you want payment to be made?

-tabs
Old 08-07-2005, 09:47 AM
Tech Addict

Car was sold on ebay for 400 shipped. Thanks for the inquiry.