Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(2) Losi Truggy's 2.0 rollers & Werks B5 .21 motor

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2014, 08:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Default (2) Losi Truggy's 2.0 rollers & Werks B5 .21 motor

I have Up for sale are (2) Losi Truggy Rollers, one almost complete roller. What they will come with in all are 1 dx3s contoller no receiver, 1 B5 nitro .21 motor that has maybe a gallon through it, one will have a GEN III tray newly installed,both will complete with bodies, both will have a set of used tires. In the pictures you will not get the servos or the O.S. motor. The roller that is completely broke will have everything to complete the roller when purchased. ie.. gas tank, tray and servo arm. I took apart to make into a electric truggy but haven't found the time or cash to do so. I also will include any miscellaneous parts associated with that I have in my tool box. I'm looking for at $500.00 for all but will negotiate. will split up if needed,, Paypal or money order only. No trades wanted for a faster response please text me 540-760-8558 for any questions or need pictures.

Thanks,

Last edited by jbevels; 01-31-2014 at 11:47 AM.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:03 AM
Tech Initiate

Bump in price now $425.00