Wiki Posts
Search

SCTE 1.0 TLR Kingheadz

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 09:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default SCTE 1.0 TLR Kingheadz

SOLD Fully loaded SCTE ROLLER for sale NO ELECTRONICS INCLUDED. Only reason I'm selling it is I would rather go fly my planes and helicopters instead.

Mods

Kingheadz: double bearing center diff mount, double bearing motor mount, chassis, rear chassis brace, center diff brace with transponder mount.

STRC: front and rear chassis brace, gunmetal color(extras)

TLR: Flex tuned Chassis(extra)

TLR: Tuning kit= carbon shock towers, rear alum hubs, alum arm mounts (not installed), alum shock caps (not installed), alum preload adjusters, one piece shock mounts.

TLR: hard anodized rod end inserts

TLR: hard anodized threaded shock bodies front and rear (not installed)

TLR: hard anodized alum clamping wheel hexes

DE Racing: rear arm mud guards, rear skid plate (2 new in package)

AKA: super soft wish bone tires, stock tires and rims that are barely used included also but one of the hexes in the rims are stripped cause of axle nut loosing up. Truck now has serrated locking axle nuts.

All 3 chassis have little use and skid plates were always used. (kingheadz I bought secondhand but only wear was at the rear bottom corners)

Also included is any spare parts I have, new in package HD diff housings for the front and rear, all the parts that were removed when new and replaced with hopups. Manual also included.

Diffs will need to be gone thru (new F&R HD housings new in package included) , the out drives are worn, also shocks need to be gone thru (new in package F&R hard anodized TLR shock bodies and X-rings included).

SOLD SOLD SOLD. Asking $300 shipped, less if picked up locally.

At this time I'm unable to post pics, I believe its do to less than 10 post? please message me and I'll text or email them to you.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by hankhill; 01-20-2014 at 06:39 AM. Reason: item was sold