Wiki Posts
Search

FS/FT Team Durango DEX410V3 *Huge package - MUST SEE*

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 11:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default FS/FT Team Durango DEX410V3 *Huge package - MUST SEE*

NO ELECTRONICS ARE INCLUDED EXCEPT FOR BOTH STEERING SERVOS.

ALL MY ITEMS SHIP PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING. INSURANCE IS INCLUDED AS WELL.

Will consider trades for the following:

ASSOCIATED B4.1/4.2

So here it is. A huge lot for anyone looking to run a sweet 4wd buggy. I love this thing, but do not need 3 4wd buggies.

There is so much here, so please look at all the photos, read the whole post, and ask any questions.

This started out as two complete DEX410V3s....NOT 410RV3s. I used the front and rear diff and the pinions out of the second one and then tore it down to use as parts.

Lets start with the roller.

1. DEX410V3 roller: It was built, never run, and I purchased it brand new from the original buyer. I ran it for about 4 or 5 weeks, which works out to about 8 to 10 race days, and maybe 7-8 practice days. The buggy is all stock with the exception of:

Tresrey locking wheel hubs ($16/pair)
Tresrey aluminum wing washer ($7/pair)
Tresrey wheel nuts

Overall the buggy is in great shape! I found it to steer great, jump very well, and handle beautifully. It's durable too! I think I broke a total of 3 front arms. I absolutely love the gear diffs. I much prefer them over ball diffs in 4wd. I think it's easier to drive and less maintenance. Wing is in good shape as is the body. Body has some minor dings and and such as one would expect.

2. Parts buggy - I'm calling this spare parts and not a second roller because it is in pieces and it is missing a few things to be built into a 100% roller. The parts needed are as follows:

x2 DEX410 diffs
x2 17t bevel gears (part # TD310005)
one front arm

Get these parts and you have two complete rollers with spares and a bunch of hop-ups.

3. Hop ups - The second buggy not only came with all the original parts, but also a bunch of hop ups. Hop ups included in this package are:

Tresrey Front Diff Hoop ($25)
Tresrey Diff Insert ($30)
Tresrey Servo Saver Arm ($12)
Tresrey Servo Saver Shaft/nut ($10)
Tresrey Big Bore Pre-load Shock nut x4 ($18)
Tresrey aluminum shock seal cap x4 ($14)
Tresrey Upper Shock Mounting Set ($10)

Team Durango Brass Skid 30g ($20)
Team Durango Diff Insert ($35)
Team Durango Rear Diff Hoop ($26)
Team Durango 21 degree caster blocks ($45/pair)
Team Durango 2 way slipper ($56)
Team Durango aluminum suspension holder 0mm ($18)
Team Durango machined aluminum servo mount ($30)
Team Durango machine aluminum steering plate ($18)
Exotek BB aluminum shock caps x4 ($#1)

Upgrades alone total over $420

4. Electroncis included - The only electronics included in this package are both steering servos shown.

A. Hitec HS-7965MG ($65) - Speed: 0.13 sec/60 degrees at 4.8V; Speed: 0.10 sec/60 degrees at 6.0V; Torque: 111 oz/in at 4.8V (8.6 kg/cm); Torque: 139 oz/in at 6.0V (10.4 kg/cm)

B. Radiopost RPS3009M ($90) - Speed: @ 6.0V: 0.10sec/60°; @ 7.4V: 0.09sec/60°; Torque:@ 6.0V: 333 oz in; @ 7.4V: 419 oz in

5. Tires & Wheels - There is a lot here. All on Durango 14mm wheels. Tires for all different types of traction and tracks. They are also in all types of condition from well used to lightly used. Some pairs only have 2 runs on them. EVERY pair of these have AKA molded foams [which would have run over $100 alone!]. Included are:

8 pairs of rear tires/wheels
5 pairs of front tires/wheels
4 pairs of NIP rear wheels
2 pairs of NIP front wheels
1 pair of opened new front wheels

6. Spare parts - For spares there are spur gears, lots of hinge pins, arms, caster blocks, hub carriers, and a bunch more.

Whoever picks this up is getting one heck of a deal here. There were a few of us who ran these and they were plenty competitive and very reliable and well built.

This package new would of totaled $1,400!!!! I'm asking $680 OBO shipped for everything. Package ships Priority mail with insurance. This is for the lower 48 states. Shipping to Alaska and Hawai will be additional, unless otherwise discussed.

I AM NOT LOOKING TO SPLIT UP THE PACKAGE AT ALL. IF A DEAL ISN'T MADE I'M INSTALLING EVERY UPGRADE TO THE BUGGY AND WILL RUN IT AGAIN.

Get this package, put in your esc/motor/radio and add a battery and understand why the DEX410V3 is an awesome buggy.

Old 12-16-2013, 08:20 PM
Tech Master

Christmas deal bump.

I want someone to get a great deal here. I'll go $640 shipped for everything as described above OR i'll do $550 shipped WITHOUT both servos.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:13 PM
Tech Master

To the top. Starting to consider just holding onto this awesome machine and run it. Real great setup here!
Old 12-18-2013, 05:40 PM
Tech Master

No longer looking for trades. If I let it go, just looking to sell it at this point.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

pm sent
Old 12-22-2013, 06:40 PM
Tech Master

This has been traded locally. Thanks for all the interest.
Old 12-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Tech Rookie

sold to me