Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Quasar Pro 4 Sale:  $80+shipping >

Quasar Pro 4 Sale: $80+shipping

Quasar Pro 4 Sale: $80+shipping

Old 07-13-2005, 09:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Cool Quasar Pro 4 Sale: $80+shipping

Same Quasar I posted awhile ago and then pulled off.

Lowered to $80 or REASONABLE offer + shipping if outside SF Bay area.

Again, has the DC cable cut off but it's easily re-attachable. Right now iit's AC only. Have clips for it if you want.

Selling it for less than I paid for it. I've used it less than 10x at home to peak packs. Usually small flight packs. Does a great job on every battery I've thrown at it including some old 1700mah NiCads.

However I bought a Mill Pro right after that. :-) Quasar is the better charger with more features but the Mill Pro is a LOT smaller and mildly quieter. Quasar Pro is easier to hear in the pits and I think you get a better charge because the software is newer, and you can check your charge rate while charging. This is the 2nd or 3rd one I've owned. I keep coming back to them. On this charger I've NEVER failed to pull more than the stated battery Mah's after using them a couple of times on this charger. However I don't race anymore. :-( and have to downsize.

peace,

IDS
Old 07-13-2005, 06:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default CHARGER

WILL YOU TAKE 70.00 SHIPPED TO STOCKTON? LMK.

THANKS
BUTCH REGALIA