Wiki Posts
Search

4s Lipos for sale - Eco Power, Reedy, Fantom

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default 4s Lipos for sale - Eco Power, Reedy, Fantom

**All 4 lipos are sold!!**. I don't own anything that can use them, so they're up for sale. They are all in great condition! No puffing and balance out nicely. All 4 lipos have always been balanced when charged. I always store them at full charge.

(2) Eco Power 4100 mah 35c - I bought these batteries brand new from Amain. They have 2 cycles on them. ***SOLD!!***

(1) Reedy 5500 mah 60c - I got this one in a trade. The person I got it from is very particular with his lipos. He always stored the battery at full charge. I'm not sure on exactly how many cycles are on it. I have put 1 cycle on it to check it out. ***SOLD!!!***

(1) Fantom Pro Racing Series 5300 mah 65c - 130c - I got this one on the same trade as the Reedy pack. Always stored at full charge, well taken care of. Not sure how many cycles were on it when I got it. I have put 1 cycle on it to check it out. I did put some electrical tape around the heat shrink on the Deans plug, where the wires solder to the plug. The heat shrink was a tiny bit too short, so a little bit of the solder tab was exposed. I used the tape as a precaution - didn't want it to possibly short out on anything.
***SOLD!!!***

I would make someone a heck of a deal on all 4 lipos! I have no use for them, and I would like to see someone else get good use out of them.

Payments through Paypal only. I will only ship within the continental US (48 states). As for the nature of the hobby, these are sold as is.

If you have any questions or interested in them, please send me a PM.

Thanks for looking!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by 2-shot; 10-12-2013 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Sold