Wiki Posts
Search

WTT tt01

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default WTT tt01

looking to trade my tt01. I got it in a trade and thought i wanted to get into drifting and just didn't pan out. I actually never even drove it. I have the stock tt01 with a bunch of extra parts 2-3 sets of wheels some drift wheels and some touring rubber wheels. and also a clear un painted toyota body. I will try and get some pictures up tonight.

Im looking for (well open to anything other than a pan type car) something more offroad basher or an older vintage rc10 gold pan, rc1018t,. basically anything but nitro depending on the trade i am willing to add cash.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I have a few off road trucks and one buggy. I am looking at getting into drifting. Here is what I have. DESC210, SC10, DEX210 also have a DESC410 but don't really want to sell that one. These are roller for roller right?