Wiki Posts
Search

***FS*** 2012 Proline Bulldog Rc8 Body w\Upgrade Wrap

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 08:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default ***FS*** 2012 Proline Bulldog Rc8 Body w\Upgrade Wrap

I have a perfectly wrapped bulldog body with wrapped wings for sale..this was meticulously done by me. Wrap came out perfect. Not one mistake. I took my time and with a heat gun. Even the cuts are perfect. I spent a lot of time wrapping this. Unfortunately I don't run ae anymore, and got rid of the buggies. Not looking to make any money off my time, just trying to recoup the money I put into it. Body has never been used, just mounted to make sure it was trimmed absolutely perfect. Nothing needs to be done, just install and go..you will not be dissatisfied with how this came out, even the upgrade wings came out perfect.

Wrap 49.99
Wing wrap 9.99
Wings 19.99 each
2012 Proline bulldog body for rc8e line. Rc8be, Rc8.2 etc..been test fitted on both. Drops right on.

Paint was airbrushed and backed with white backing spray can. Black tape is just covering my name sticker which peels right off..looking for 75$ shipped for the body and 25$ each shipped for wings. All reasonable offers will be considered. Even package deal for all. Thanks for looking!

Old 10-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Obo...