Wiki Posts
Search

loaded slash 2wd

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 09:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (90%+)
Default loaded slash 2wd

$265 OBO The Slash is in very good condition it is adult owned. It has Rpm front and rear bumpers, rpm a arms and rpm shock towers. It comes with all the stock parts i replaced all in new condition and it also has some extra spurs and pinions. I put big bore shocks on it also and comes with the stock set for spares. I have a brand new Spektrum dx2E transmitter and receiver. It has the stock tires and a spare set of mounted proline trenchers which are still in very good condition. I have a Nimh charger and 3 Nimh (nickel metal) Batteries 2 of them are 3000 mah and the other is 5000mah so a little longer run time. I have a velineon brushless motor that is very fast and also a ez-run 13 T brushless motor that are included i dont have a brushless ESC anymore but the velineon is in almost new condition only a few runs on that motor The truck was only used for 2 months then i got to busy to use it. I took good care of it and if you buy it you will be very pleased..... Lots of fun to drive i wish i had more time to use it myself $265 shipped obo no low balls getting a good deal this is almost the same price as a stock version new in box but you get way more stuff for your money pm me or email me [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails loaded slash 2wd-img_20130909_234051.jpg   loaded slash 2wd-img_20130909_234137.jpg   loaded slash 2wd-img_20130909_234221.jpg   loaded slash 2wd-img_20130910_002652.jpg   loaded slash 2wd-img_20130909_234804.jpg