Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Thunder Tiger MT4 G3 Monster Truck | Hopped Up BULLET PROOF with VERY LITTLE Run Time >

Thunder Tiger MT4 G3 Monster Truck | Hopped Up BULLET PROOF with VERY LITTLE Run Time

Thunder Tiger MT4 G3 Monster Truck | Hopped Up BULLET PROOF with VERY LITTLE Run Time

Old 09-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default Thunder Tiger MT4 G3 Monster Truck | Hopped Up BULLET PROOF with VERY LITTLE Run Time

SOLD

Selling my beloved MT4 G3. I've been racing and bashing RC cars and trucks for nearly five years now and this has been my favorite vehicle hands down, it is tough as nails and handles like a dream.

I purchased this truck new in July and proceeded to bullet proof what few "weak" points this already amazing truck had. I've since taking a liking to RC planes and am hence selling off all of my cars to invest in that hobby. There have only been five packs (4S) run through this truck so nearly everything is in pristine condition.

With the sale you will be getting the Thunder Tiger MT4 G3 complete with original box, stock tools, instruction manual, and all spare parts that shipped with the new truck

Also including a pair of Turnigy Nanotech 6000mAh 65-130C LiPos (they are puffed but still work good in this truck).

Below is a list of all the weak points I upgraded from the stock truck
  • BODY: Parma Exciter Body reinforced with drywall tape and shoo goo (much tougher than the stock body which is paper thin).
  • Motor & ESC: Original motor and esc are prone to overheating so I upgraded to a Hobby Wing Sensored Motor and 150A ESC. Includes the programming card. I purchased both of these new in July from FalconSEKIDO.com and they were only used in this truck, so they are in mint condition. On 4S these run cool to the touch (capable of 5S or 6S if you choose that level of insanity).
  • Servo: Stock servo has very little torque, replaced it with a Hitec 7955. This servo does wonders for turning the big tires on this truck
  • Hinge Pins: Replaced all of the stock hinge pins in the truck to hardened pins. There are some packages of replacement hardened pins coming with the truck should you break one.
  • Installed rubber o-rings on wheel hexes to keep Axle Pins in (spare o-rings included)
  • Added a Traxxas Summit rear bumper to the front of the MT4 for added protection up front.
  • Installed Front Shock Tower Brace from arockcrawler.com which prevents the front shock tower from ripping away from the chassis on big air
  • Installed ladder style chassis brace from arockcrawler.com. This prevents chassis flex and bending on big air.

The truck is very clean, no mud or other "crap" for you to clean up when you get the truck. Just bind it to your tx/rx and you are set to go!

Asking $600 plus $22 shipping via USPS Parcel Select with signature confirmation. New these trucks are $550, however I've invested hundreds more and upgraded every single weak point on the truck. I am firm on price and not looking for trades as I'm getting out of the car/truck hobby.

email is faster than pm, but both work.
[email protected]

Last edited by jcbudny; 10-08-2013 at 06:00 AM.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Tech Addict

ttt
Old 09-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Tech Addict

ttt
Old 09-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Tech Addict

ttt