R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 06-20-2005, 08:31 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default sherline Lathe and mill will trade for gas Rcs and parts

I would like to swap a mill and lathe made by sherline with a bunch of attachments for a bunch of RC parts and or cars .I need a complete outfit for my son and he also wants to start a small business in our store.Everything is needed.Alot of it!I have no problem to use any certified escrow service as long as you pay the fees.Please contact systemfoxtrott@msn.com for more pictures and details or just inquiries.In a couple weeks if no deals are made I will have a ebay service list the items and then will be purchasing items so if you have alot of the stuff please send me an email with a price.I will seperate the mill and lathe if it makes a fair deal.I have more then is pictures for both the mill and lathe and have many reciepts and alot of it is under warranty.I beleave the mill has every milling bit.Both machines are CNC capible but do not have stepper moters on them and are not cnc ready.YOU COULD MAKE YOUR OWN PARTS WITH THIS SET UP .Serious inquiries only please. This is the best mini mill and lathe made!
Attached Thumbnails
Lathe and mill will trade for gas Rcs and parts-sherline-equiptment-001.jpg   Lathe and mill will trade for gas Rcs and parts-sherline-equiptment-008.jpg   Lathe and mill will trade for gas Rcs and parts-sherline-equiptment-005.jpg   Lathe and mill will trade for gas Rcs and parts-sherline-equiptment-011.jpg  

Last edited by systemfoxtrott; 06-20-2005 at 11:05 AM. Reason: people think its little and plastic it heavey duty
systemfoxtrott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:12 AM   #2
Tech Rookie

I am looking for 1/8 scale nitro units and parts
Old 06-20-2005, 09:54 AM   #3
Tech Rookie

I emailed back but It says mailbox is full mail back I guess
Old 06-21-2005, 10:50 AM   #4
Tech Rookie

Default I feel bad

I feel bad to do this as I would think it unfair but as I see a few of you have thrown this NEW ad a few pages back with your old ads I thought I would accomodate what I see you are doing here every couple of hours so as you put it BUMP or TTT what ever that means.Anyone I have passed that placed their ad honestly and I passed you I am sorry.This stuff will be on ebay in a few days and I wanted to give the people who would like to have it a chance to see it and make trade offers on it before it gets listed.To the others that are bumping everyone I realise your running a business here but there are a few people who would like to see things like this.When they see your thread back at the top they may pass our ads thinking that no new ads have been placed.As I am selling alot of stuff and buying RC stuff I may also purchase from you guys as everyone now knows I am buying alot of this stuff for my son to start a business so it would also benafit you not to bury this add over and over so that I may have the funds to purchase from you.I would just like a day or so of fair advertisement thats all.Also from a business perspective I would say a cut and past would be more presentable to customers other then showing that so many times people were not interested .You may pass potential customers as they may think something is wrong although as I see you guys do have a great transaction history and I am looking at a few of your items.If I were looking for a paticular part and I saw the ttt and bump I may wonder why people are not interested and not pay too much attention to what you have listed or spend the time to read through it.All users usually go to the last page to see if sold and when they see bump and ttt and I am not sure that all have the same thinking process as you.Not rying to offend just looking for fair advertisement
Old 06-21-2005, 11:09 AM   #5
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TigeRyan

Out of curiosity more then anything else, what are these valued at dollarwise, if I were to make you a trade offer I would want to know approx. what I have to match.....
Old 06-21-2005, 11:29 AM   #6
Tech Rookie

Default Value

I have about 2 k into all the stuff and they would bring about 1600 maybe 2k on ebay if all split up maybe more.I want to get about $1200 in trade value on the stuff and can split the units up.If interested email me and I can send you pictures and details and show pictures of alot more stuff for them.By the time I pay the ebay listing service 27% for their fees and shipping to people and buying from people and shipping to me I have alot of headache and wasted money there.I thought this would be alot easyer for me to do it this way and also benifit the custom makers with very good equiptment.I do have a few offers coming in on the stuff from custom makers but I am just trying to get more used then new if at all possible as it gives me more but I still want updated stuff.Just dont want retail prices as when I open a small shop for my son we will go directly to the distributers and manufactuers when we decide to go new.I will never list RC items on this forum or any forum.We have plans for a small hobby shop for my son now that I have retired.I plan to dump off about 50k or 75k worth of toys of mine to get this stuff together.As I was a robotics designer I think I may also be able to benifit this field especially with the equiptment I have so that may also be a plus.Best thing is me and my son have a common interest here where he has been on standby the first 11 years of his life while I worked 12 to 16hrs a day 7 days a week for Northrop.I have a full cnc and logan lathe I am keeping.that will duplicate any part so wrecked cars are also and interest.
Old 06-21-2005, 01:34 PM   #7
Tech Rookie

Default trade

This is the last time I will move this ad forward then I will let it go to the back.I have gotten great responce the last 24hrs since I have posted it and feel I can go though all of them and maybe work something out.I thank everyone for their interest and if your interested and I have not posted it gone here on the thread then it is still availble please contact me .
Old 12-25-2010, 09:16 PM   #8
Tech Rookie

maybe i missed it... but where are located?
mosmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:36 PM   #9

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosmoke View Post
maybe i missed it... but where are located?
Well according to what I see he is located 5 years in the past
Past: Kyosho Raider, Traxxas GTP, Kyosho Optima, Jato 3.3, Tmaxx 2.5, Revo 2.5, Revo 3.3, TC4, MBX5t, Hyper 7, Emaxx, Vorza, Inferno VE, XXXT, Hyper Sprint, SC8e, Erevo, Rustler VXL, RC18b, Baja 5b, Parrot AR Drone, Mini ERevo VXL, HB D8Te, D8, Slash 2wd, Slash 4wd, HB Ve8,Blade 350QX, Alien Quad 450, DJI F450, DJI F550, Losi 8 3.0, DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, Traxxas Summit
badaml is offline   Reply With Quote