Wiki Posts
Search

Selling off my losi 22 stuff CHEAP

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 07:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Selling off my losi 22 stuff CHEAP

SOLD I Have a losi 22 buggy for sale it has all of the normal alum stuff it is a older car but very well taken care of,tires for the front ;blue rips w aka blue rips w open green rips w open gold rips w aka proline scrubs clay w pl cs rear tires; brand new double d's a half worn set dd's a set of v1 green bar codes w aka a set of v2 barcodes 75 %worn w aka gold barcodes w pl cs and pl subburbs clay w pl cs as for parts ;I have a pair of rr hubs come caster blocks and the mid motor parts the plastic fr pivot and rr camber block the chassis has scratches on the bottom and the rr camber block has been milled 3.5 mm and two bodies
And I have a 22t for sale and all of the norm alum stuff and it is about a year old but hardly used and well taken care ;fr tires blue barcodesw pl cs 2 pr of blue carvers open cell and for rr;blue barcodes pl w pl cs and grn pressure points w jc cs grn dd's new and a pair 50 to 75 %worn and the original plastic stuff it has the mid motor body painted and two rr motor bodies im looking fro $125 for the buggy and $125 for the truck or $200 for both shipped in the lower 48 any questions 515-250-9129 send me an email or let me know its ok to send pics to a cell . thnx for looking SOLD

Last edited by blingy; 09-02-2013 at 10:12 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 09-02-2013, 07:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (99%+)

I think I'll take them. Can you send me photos first. [email protected]. thanks