Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho Lazer ZX5 FS2 4WD Buggy MINT CONDITION Lots of Pictures!! ZX-5 FS-2

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 06:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)
Default Kyosho Lazer ZX5 FS2 4WD Buggy MINT CONDITION Lots of Pictures!! ZX-5 FS-2

My Kyosho Lazer ZX5 FS2 4WD Buggy has seen the track twice this summer and it deserves to get out there and get run! As you can see from the pictures, this is a FRESH build on a brand new chassis with all driveline bearings cleaned/lubed and fresh diff builds. If you ask anyone I have sold to or race with my stuff is clean and put together 100% correctly, I don't deal with junk.

SOLD
$325 shipped OBO
SOLD

Includes
-Complete roller
-Lightning practice body (I will add the gray/blue/yellow/carbon body for $)
-Full set of Schumacher front and rear springs
-unused RC Shox dual rate pistons
-Tons of spares including bumpers, arms, rear tower, diff cases, tower holders, servo arms and mounting brackets (not pictured), Fast Lane Machining axles, Kyosho axle, used outrdives, steering parts, center shaft drive spline, sway bars, spare plastic suspension holders, diff plates, adjustment shims, suspension adjustment inserts (not pictured), front hubs (7* and 10*), front carriers, ball cups and studs, spur gears, and I am sure I am missing some....

Hop-Ups include
-FS2 parts (obviously) big bores, adjustable rear suspension holders, aluminum clamping hexes
-ST Racing aluminum rear hubs (0*, 0.5* and 1*)
-Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles
-Aluminum Shock Tower Mounts
-Napalm Racing front chassis brace

The only thing you will need is battery straps, I gave mine to a racer in need. Kyosho LA264B is the plastic part number, LAW45 for carbon, or you can go cheaper with a 3rd party vendor.

Don’t hesitate to PM me questions. Click on the pictures to get bigger images.

Terms : Paypal only. I don't ship internationally to users without history on RCtech, and buyer covers actual international shipping charges. Item will be shipped next business day, or day after next. USPS will be used almost exclusively. Items may be partially disassembled for shipping.

Last edited by Jakesterama; 09-14-2013 at 12:03 PM. Reason: sold
Old 08-29-2013, 04:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

8/29 BUMP Motivated seller, send me an offer.