Wiki Posts
Search

FS: OS Speed 21VZ-B V-Spec w/21H Slide Carb *Brand New*

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 07:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default FS: OS Speed 21VZ-B V-Spec w/21H Slide Carb *Brand New*

The engine is brand new just the box was opened. I have taken close up photos for proof that there is not even 1 mark on the engine or any nitro fluid has ran been run through it. I just took it out of the box to take the pictures. You get all items in the pictures are included and listed below. I can send more pictures if required just PM.

I have it listed on 1 of the major bidding sites under ITEM#: 130970750509. "7 years 100% feedback"!

I had bought the engine as a backup a couple years back and it has sat on my shelf since. I can ship in a day or 2, once payment as been received. Offers are welcome..... If your offer is close to my asking price i will pay 10$ of the shipping costs myself. If you send me your approx location, i can get a quote on the shipping costs. Since the item is brand new i am not accepting refunds but you will be 100% happy with the engine.

I am offering it a lot lower then any online retailer up to $100 - $150 savings. Have fun bidding and please send me any questions concerns you may have and i can get back to you asap! Enjoy!!

DETAILS:

This is the O.S. Max Speed Tuned.21 VZ-B V-Spec Off-Road 1/8 scale Racing Engine with Aluminum Heat Sink Head. It is Ideal for Mugens, Infernos, and hybrid trucks.

FEATURES:

Hardened, chrome-plated, 4-port, cylinder and liner for high durability and long life
Specially coated silicon filled crankshaft with precision ceramic bearing that greatly reduces friction, plus a Tungsten weight for for added balance
Machined steel piston features parallel rings that trap fuel oils and use them as a seal to enhance compression and boost power
Reshaped crankcase core ensures smoother air flow and more consistent performance
Slide Valve Carburetor with 7mm, 8mm and 9mm Carb restrictors allow tuning to specific track conditions, Low-end Needle adjusts from side to side for maximum adjustment ease
V-shaped aluminum head provides fast heat dissipation

INCLUDES:O.S. Max Speed Tuned.21 VZ-B V-Spec engine, 21H carburetor, P3 glow plug, 8mm carb restrictor, exhaust gasket and dust cap set

Required: Exhaust System: T-2060SC WN tuned silencer (OSMG2938) developed specifically for this engine

SPECS:
Practical RPM Range: 3,000-40,000
Output: 2.5 hp @ 34,000 rpm
Bore: 0.654in
Stroke: 0.630in
Weight w/o Muffler: 12 oz (345.5g)

ASKING PRICE: $410.00

FS: OS Speed 21VZ-B V-Spec w/21H Slide Carb *Brand New*-img_0022.jpg

FS: OS Speed 21VZ-B V-Spec w/21H Slide Carb *Brand New*-img_0023.jpg

FS: OS Speed 21VZ-B V-Spec w/21H Slide Carb *Brand New*-img_0024.jpg

FS: OS Speed 21VZ-B V-Spec w/21H Slide Carb *Brand New*-img_0025.jpg

FS: OS Speed 21VZ-B V-Spec w/21H Slide Carb *Brand New*-img_0026.jpg
Old 08-26-2013, 09:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I have a rc8be roller for trade?..can throw in a tekin 2250 truggy motor as well?..
Old 08-26-2013, 11:06 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

More like $90 bucks off amh
Old 08-27-2013, 06:28 AM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up

Hi 8ighte85,

Thanks.... but iam not interested in trades at this time. With limited access to tracks in my area and other obligations iam off-loading some parts.

Once the engine sells i might be offering up my Mugan MBX6 with OS Ninja motor. So if anyone is interested watch out for that. It's almost brand new with maybe a couple tanks run through the engine. Ill post some pics tonight but will wait until my engine sells before actually putting it up for sale.

~GladStone~
Old 08-27-2013, 09:47 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by RCNITROFREAK06
More like $90 bucks off amh
RCNITROFREAK06, are you refferring to the 21VZ-B model? Cause when i do a search on A-Mains site it yeilds no results for this specific model motor, just has the parts. I think it was 1 of their best models and hard to find new now.

Have you raced it before? In the Mugan it was absolutly spectacular, for me anyways.
Old 08-27-2013, 10:00 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GladStoneGander
RCNITROFREAK06, are you refferring to the 21VZ-B model? Cause when i do a search on A-Mains site it yeilds no results for this specific model motor, just has the parts. I think it was 1 of their best models and hard to find new now.

Have you raced it before? In the Mugan it was absolutly spectacular, for me anyways.
On road or off road ?
Old 08-27-2013, 11:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I think to could get a spec 2 cheaper. Actually I know you can
Old 08-27-2013, 01:06 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by RCNITROFREAK06
On road or off road ?
Off Road.

Ya you can probably find the OS Engines Cylinder Head Outer Speed .21 V-Spec II cheaper (totally different model) Doesnt sound like you have raced with the VZ-B, if you did you would notice a huge difference. The acceleration on the VZ-B is much smoother. Like i said this is a rare find "NEW"

ARCHIE'S HOBBIES AND HELIS
ct_motorsports

Both have it listed for $550+

Last edited by GladStoneGander; 08-27-2013 at 01:53 PM.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)

Back In The Day Yes But That Engine Sells For Much Less Now When You Do Find Them....Nature Of The Rc World
Old 08-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by rcmania74
Back In The Day Yes But That Engine Sells For Much Less Now When You Do Find Them....Nature Of The Rc World
Just google them or check ebay. They are actively listed. Please note this is the VZ-B not the XZ-B which agreed, is cheaper running about $350 right now.

They just dont make 'em like they use too
Old 08-27-2013, 02:09 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by rcmania74

Here is a guy that was selling his vspec speed for $450
/357471-losi-8ight-buggy-os-speed (search this site for this thread)
and he had ran a tank of fuel through it to break it in, so i have it listed at an extremly bargained price.

I think you would really have to be a competitive racer to truly appreciate this engine. Like i said the LOW / HIGH range is magnificent and gives you a real edge over the competition.

Don’t forget to check out the retail listings from any online retailers to get an idea on the true value of the engine. Like I mentioned before this model is rare and hard to come by. Any online retailer knows it! Take a peek at a couple listings from:

ARCHIE'S HOBBIES AND HELIS
ct_motorsports

Last edited by GladStoneGander; 08-27-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:49 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I have to agree. I have 3 of these and would not run anything else. I have he'd the new xz speed and sold it. You can't beat the smooth power of the vzb. Great engine, good luck on the sale.
Old 08-28-2013, 01:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

while i do love my ninjas, i am a big os fan and know the new engines have more power speed vs speed. the older was smoother but thats where preferen comes in and if i had any preference for the old vz i would stay running my ninja bo1as which i just got one for a hundred with a gallon on it. but speed to speed the xz are great. its just preference
Old 08-28-2013, 04:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Piva
while i do love my ninjas, i am a big os fan and know the new engines have more power speed vs speed. the older was smoother but thats where preferen comes in and if i had any preference for the old vz i would stay running my ninja bo1as which i just got one for a hundred with a gallon on it. but speed to speed the xz are great. its just preference
Ive race all my racing career with OS engines, till to this date am racing the O.S. Engines as you've posted the V-Specs and the Speed. But I must dis-agree with you with regards to power issues. I shifted to speed XZB's but I went back the old version just bcoz the new gen speed for me were not that aggressive as the old one. I find them weaker, I still prepare the ones you have than the new one.

If I had the $$$ extra..you will not be arguing about the prize.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:52 PM
Tech Initiate

"SOLD"

Look for my Mugen iam still debating if iam going to sell but will post some pics tonight if anyone is interested!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.