Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
RB One 1/8 Nitro Buggy RTR (Ready to Run) >

RB One 1/8 Nitro Buggy RTR (Ready to Run)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RB One 1/8 Nitro Buggy RTR (Ready to Run)

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 12:53 PM
Tech Initiate

Default RB One 1/8 Nitro Buggy RTR (Ready to Run)

Up for sale is my RB One .21 Nitro Buggy. This is high quality RTR Buggy.....please research under "RB One Nitro Buggy"

$425 shipped or best offer. (I have exactly $686.98 in it)

I am going to try to be very descriptive so you know exactly what you get and at what value.

Please go to youtube to see the video http://youtu.be/ZtyS6LxABKI

I had only for a few month and it is in great condition. (The yellow/white body (body cover) is not that great, as it goes with all buggy bodies after a while!)

I keep my RC stuff pretty clean as you can see from the pics.

The buggy was 447.98 with the shipping, the RB starter box 99.00, please see the pics below of all the receipts from A Main Hobbies. The items that are in the Buggy or come with the Buggy are marked with an asterik. Whats not on the receipts list is the two 2s hard pack Li-Po batteries to power the start box which were $48.38 (got these at hobbyking) and the CNC stering servo horn which I actually bought at my local track for 8.00

So total I have in this Buggy kit exactly .....$686.98

Included and installed in the starter box are 2 Turnigy 4000mAh 2 Cell 7.4v 30C Lipo batteries. The starter box uses them in series for a total of 14.8V

I installed stiffer white shock springs in the rear and placed the rear black stock springs (which are longer) in the front to make it stiffer as well. This buggy has Team Associated shock oil 45wt in the back and 40wt in the front.
Diff's oil are 5000cst on the front, middle and rear according to the manufacturer.

It has a little over a gallon through the engine.

3 extra wheel outdrive boots are also included. The only thing the buggy needs to be complete is a rear diff outdrive rubber boot (front left) but A Main Hobbies is out of stock of them now.
Part # is RBD0230104 and is only $5.59 for a set of 4

This is top notch quality Buggy up there with all the big brands, Losi, HPI, Associated etc.

Please see the receipts and video below, where I go through some specific details about this buggy.

Please note in one of the pics the Dubro fuel filter I added placed securely by the side of the tank. (I had to make that plastic holder)

I ran it at my local track and this thing is a tank. The proprietary plastic composite that RB uses on its parts just doesn't brake no mater what you do....at least for me!! The chassis is 3mm thick aluminum 6061 T6. The shock towers are hard pressed anodized aluminum 4mm thick.
This buggy is made in Europe, where it has won multiple races as well as in Asia and South America....check out the rbproducts.com website.

Now it is starting to be known here in the US and it is starting to get attention.

Please check out rbproducts.com all the complete info and/or do a google search for RB One Buggy.

A Main Hobbies is the US authorized dealer for this buggy and carries all the parts.

Please call me if you have any questions
954 642-6582

http://youtu.be/ZtyS6LxABKI

Last edited by Optimumrun; 08-24-2013 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Added youtube video