Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/8 scale ofna gtv2e roller brand new amambamonster 2 motor&ESC

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 10:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Default 1/8 scale ofna gtv2e roller brand new amambamonster 2 motor&ESC

1/8 scale ofna gtv2e roller brand new amambamonster 2 motor&ESC I purchased the roller directly from ofna for 609.95 plus shiopping this roller is 4WD drive shaft all the way around which is 2013 model that was released in mid march this year and it s upgraded model from gtp2e to gtv2e which has longer and wider chassis with 2 seperate battery tray in the back so it balance the car much better , This beast was used very little indoor only never been in dirt or water at all, it also comes with brand new mamba monster version 2 which is 1515 series esc with 2200Kv motor and is capable up to 6S lipo this car after purchasing the roller and mamba monster system including the high tech steering servo cost me $1200 and I m asking for $850 my loss is your gain if interested please dont hesitate to call or text 416-8782122 low ballers will be ignored NO TRADES

It can be sell as a roller for $350
please shoot me an email and I can send you pictures as well