Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Various Cars, Bodies and ESCs for Sale (Based in Singapore) >

Various Cars, Bodies and ESCs for Sale (Based in Singapore)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Various Cars, Bodies and ESCs for Sale (Based in Singapore)

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Tech Regular

Default Various Cars, Bodies and ESCs for Sale (Based in Singapore)

Please note that all prices are listed in Singapore dollars.

1. Stadium Blitzer (NIB) including a full set of ball bearings - S$175.

2. B4 Stealth, built but only driven once. See pic. Comes with full set of associated springs (front and rear) and original body (unpainted and uncut) - S$280 only.

3. TRF415 (Yamayama Cup version) - Very good condition. See pics below. Standard kit option blocks and stabilisers included. Hop ups comprise:

(i) Low Friction rear drive belt
(ii) Tamiya Rear aluminium 1 deg toe in uprights
(iii) RC Square aluminium front uprights
(iv) Titanium CVD outdrives
(v) Belt stabiliser
(vi) heatseak beam

Also includes spare set of front and rear suspension mounts and a direct drive centre pulley. Asking for S$470.

4. TLT-1 Max Climber (NIB) - Includes TLT-1 Carbon Frame and full set of ballbearings as extras. Asking for S$320 only.

5. TT-01 Mercedes Benz 190E (EVO) (NIB) - Asking for S$140 only (this version comes with the Tamiya ESC).

6. TA-03R - Built but never run (see pic). Comes with Aluminium front and rear pulleys, front bumper, flourine coated TRF shocks (not the blue shocks in pic) and stabiliser set and brand new painted Subaru WRC 2001 body. Comes with full Tamiya blue sealed ball bearings. Has been a display piece only. Will throw in a used 23T Type T motor. S$200 only.

7. TB-01 - Fully hopped up with carbon fibre chassis (only run once with this chassis), front and rear ball diffs, low friction shocks, aluminium steer racks, aluminium motor mount, long suspension arms. Comes with nicely painted HPI Porsche 911 body (Black). S$180 only.

8. TRF414M2 - Raced but in good condition. Front and Centre Aluminium Front Oneways, WC front stabiliser. Comes with a come spare set of Front and Rear Aluminium Bulkheads and Carbon Chassis parts (i.e. bottom and top decks and front and rear suspension mounts) - S$280 only.

9. TA-03F-S - Corolla WRC version. Body was not that well painted (one of my very first.) However, the car is in great condition. Only ever ran once and has been on display ever since. Comes with full ball bearings - S$130.

Used ESC

LRP IPC Pro Sport Digital, no motor limit. S$90 only (Reduced). Comes with Manual and Box. Dean plugs have been installed. In good condition.

New ESC

Novak GTX ESC for sale (NIB). Only opened the box to check contents. Wires have not been cut. S$210 only.

NIB Bodies (unpainted and uncut)

Tamiya Bodies:
Honda Raybrig NSX 2002, Honda Raybrig 2003, Xanavi Nismo GT-R (R34), Calsonic Skyline GT-R 2003, Calsonic Nismo-Z (Taken from TB-02 Kit) - S$36 each

Peugeot 206 body (Short wheel base) - S$60

F103 - Williams Renault FW18 (with aftermarket 'Rothman' Stickers) - S$75
F103 - Lotus 107B - S$55
F101/2 - Mclaren Honda MP4/5 - S$60
F103 - Mclaren Mercedes M4/13 body set (with aftermarket 'West' Stickers) - S$135

Northcraft - Lancer Evo IV Body for mounting on a Tamiya M03 chassis or equivalent (such as the Mini Xray) - S$55 (comes with a bonus Tamiya Lancer EVO IV Monte Carlo Sticker Sheet)

If interested in any of the above items, please PM me. Shipping and packaging fees can be worked out depending on items purchased. I will ship all items sold on receipt of bank draft or direct bank transfer.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails Various Cars, Bodies and ESCs for Sale (Based in Singapore)-b4-stealth.jpg   Various Cars, Bodies and ESCs for Sale (Based in Singapore)-ta03r.jpg   Various Cars, Bodies and ESCs for Sale (Based in Singapore)-415-top.jpg   Various Cars, Bodies and ESCs for Sale (Based in Singapore)-415-front.jpg   Various Cars, Bodies and ESCs for Sale (Based in Singapore)-415-rear.jpg