Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
custom slash 4x4 race ready >

custom slash 4x4 race ready

custom slash 4x4 race ready

Old 06-24-2013, 01:11 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up custom slash 4x4 race ready

Hi I have a slash 4x4 almost fully custom it is a great truck it's dirty in the pics from my last race but I will clean it. It has to many upgrades to list but I will tell you if you are interested. It has newer tires raced 4 times with them newly painted body but has scratches from racing, black under tray, 3 different brushless systems 5 lipo batteries (3 are 2s) (2 are 3s). Comes with everything you need to start bashing or racing when you get it all you need it's to charge the batteries. If interested text or call 307-214-4494 or 307-477-4334 and ask for Justen I will send more pics. Thanks I'm asking 750 OBO NO LOW BALLERS PLEASE I took it to the hobby shop to get it checked over and they said I should get at least $600 because all of the upgrades and goodies Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails custom slash 4x4 race ready-hey.jpg   custom slash 4x4 race ready-mail.jpg