Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Team Associated RC8.2 with Mamba Monster >

Team Associated RC8.2 with Mamba Monster

Team Associated RC8.2 with Mamba Monster

Old 06-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Team Associated RC8.2 with Mamba Monster

This Buggy was originally an RC8, but I have bought everything it needed to be an RC8.2. This Buggy is in excellent condition, and the only reason I am selling it is because the Hobby stores in my area do not carry many team associated parts, which is absurd, and I'm tired of having to wait to get parts ordering them. My asking price is $450 shipped and well worth it, I have put over $1000 in this buggy easy. Whats Included...
-Castle Mamba Monster 2650
-Spectrum High Torque Servo
-Castle Mamba 3s-6s ESC
-And complete Roller
All you have to do is throw in your RX and TX and you're ready to go!!!
I know it may appear that I have no feedback, but if you research my user name on other forums such as RCGroups you will see I have 100% Positive feedback, on caraudio.com I have 100% positive feedback, and on ebay I have 100% positive feedback. On all of them I have the same user name except ebay it's centergod2010
Attached Thumbnails Team Associated RC8.2 with Mamba Monster-img_0661%5B1%5D.jpg   Team Associated RC8.2 with Mamba Monster-img_0660%5B1%5D.jpg   Team Associated RC8.2 with Mamba Monster-img_0662%5B1%5D.jpg   Team Associated RC8.2 with Mamba Monster-img_0664%5B1%5D.jpg   Team Associated RC8.2 with Mamba Monster-img_0665%5B1%5D.jpg