Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC Liquidation

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 04:47 PM
Tech Adept

If anyone ever wants to trade with Jonski I would suggest it....The truck was in better condition than I could of ever imagined. I have had some good trades but I have had more bad trades To commend a good trader that ships out fast Im including some bonus items ....contact me and lets talk !!!!! Thank you again Jonski for the great deal!!

Last edited by sanitz2; 06-08-2005 at 05:31 PM.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 380 (99%+)

Thanks for the kind words. I have always tried sell items that I would only want to buy myself. If I didn't feel it was worth it, I would have never traded.

Thanks again
Old 06-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 380 (99%+)

Hey guys, my deal with Sanitz2 went off great. He's a very trustworthly person, have no fear in dealing with him.

Thanks again
Old 06-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

sanitz....just paid for the Raptor....Thanks

and thanks Jonski for the feedback
Old 06-10-2005, 08:35 AM
Tech Adept

Raptor will be going out USPS either today or early in the morning on Sat. Depends when I can get out of the office!! But it will be oin its way by tomorrow. All other Items have been shipped and I cant thank you guys enough for making this go so well. I have recieved positive feedback from all and I can really say the same for everyone that I have done business with.

Jonski - Excellent trader and really goes into fast action when its time to get a deal done

Axle - Paid fast and has already started racing around with his new gear

Nitrorocks - paid fast and is really thorough with his research so Im sure he is a stand up guy

there are only a few things left so shoot me some offers and lets finish this post off!!!!