Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
LEAVING RC. FT B44.1, B4, NIB FT SC10, Crawler Stuff, Motors + ESCs >

LEAVING RC. FT B44.1, B4, NIB FT SC10, Crawler Stuff, Motors + ESCs

LEAVING RC. FT B44.1, B4, NIB FT SC10, Crawler Stuff, Motors + ESCs

Old 06-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Talking LEAVING RC. FT B44.1, B4, NIB FT SC10, Crawler Stuff, Motors + ESCs

Haven't touched these in too long and have decided to leave the hobby.

Paypal only, all prices include shipping to the continental US. Please contact me about shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. Feel free to send me any offers or questions. No Trades.

You can PM me on here or e-mail me directly at [email protected]

FAST STUFF:

B44.1 Factory Team Roller. I got this buggy in a trade and only ran it for a few hours. The Front Top Plate is broken, see photo, there is a washer there in place now and it seems to be holding very well. The car will come with almost new clay tires. It comes with a nicely painted body and a newer wing. Asking $200

B4 RTR Model. Does not include radio or receiver. Has only been used a handful of times and runs great. Has a few factory parts. Comes with Clay tires and stock tires. Also includes 2 NIB bodies. Will come with most of the original paperwork. Asking $120

NIB SC10 Factory Team. The only bag I opened was to look at the manual. Everything else is sealed in the original packing. Will also include a RPM front bumper and Rear Shock Tower, also both NIB. No pictures, you know what the box looks like Asking $230

Futaba 4PL radio with Racers Edge carrying case and 3 receivers. Works great. Asking $250

Novak GTB 6.5 Velocity Brushless System. Works great and is very fast. Asking $100

Traxxas Velineon Brushless System. Out of a Slash 4x4. Very little use, works great. Asking $150

Spektrum Servo Asking $30

CRAWLER STUFF:

NIB Tekin FX-R with 55 turn Crawler Motor $100

NIB R2 Transmission $ 70 Shipped

Integy 55 Turn with Wires Soldered $25

B4 Photos Below, the rest in posts below.
Attached Thumbnails LEAVING RC. FT B44.1, B4, NIB FT SC10, Crawler Stuff, Motors + ESCs-b4-1.jpg   LEAVING RC. FT B44.1, B4, NIB FT SC10, Crawler Stuff, Motors + ESCs-b4-2.jpg   LEAVING RC. FT B44.1, B4, NIB FT SC10, Crawler Stuff, Motors + ESCs-b4-3.jpg   LEAVING RC. FT B44.1, B4, NIB FT SC10, Crawler Stuff, Motors + ESCs-b4-4.jpg  
Old 06-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Do you still have the 4pl?