Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Associated FT B4 w/ NOVAK, Spektrum & HPI E-Firestorm Flux

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Associated FT B4 w/ NOVAK, Spektrum & HPI E-Firestorm Flux

I have a FT B4 with Novak GTB, Spektrum Radio, HiTec Digital Servo, and Transponder. This was my race setup, there are some extra parts, extra tires, two bodies and I'll even throw in a LIPO battery for it too.

Also have HPI E-Firestorm Flux. This was also my race truck so it has tons of extra parts and tires as well. Needs an ESC, but comes with original brushless motor.

I also have an extra Castle 5700kv motor and some other random parts if interested. If you're only interested in the b4 chassis or want certain parts let me know and I may just part it out.

I work full time and will probably check this rarely so please text or call at (six-seven-eight) 793-5355

Hoping to get around 400 for the completed b4 with all parts and tires and 150 for the firestorm. I am also open to offers. Thanks for looking