Wiki Posts
Search

HPI RS4 3 SS F/S or Trade

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 07:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default HPI RS4 3 SS F/S or Trade

For sale is an HPI RS4 3 SS. I will sell for 260 shipped, OR, will trade for a traxxas revo, OFNA 1/8th scale buggies, or a NTC3 plus/modded NTC3.

It was broken in properly and has had about 15 tanks of gas ran through it since then. This car starts up fast (easily within 3-5 pulls on a properly primed carb) and runs great, but you may need to tune it depending on what fuel you run with it. I only run O'Donnel 20% fuel, which is considered one of the best fuels out there. Everytime I finish running the car, I ALWAYS use after run oil.

The car is still in excellent condition but the head has a few scrathches, nothing major. I am including a JR XR2i AM radio with electronics (I will include both Z270 and Z590M servos, both installed on the car) at 75.610 mhz which costs $100 alone, and is in perfect condition. Also installed is an HPI tuned pipe which sells for $40-$50 dollars anywhere you look.

This car is ready to go. I have also installed a 5 cell battery pack ($25.00), so you won't have to go out and buy batteries to power the electronics on the car. All you need is an 8 dollar charger from your local hobby shop. I'll even throw in the batteries for the radio (new) and a glow ignitor, which means, all you need is fuel!!! I'll even make sure the 5 cell battery pack is fully charged. I am also including:

One set of rims/tires from Team Associated.

One set of stock HPI rims/tires.

1 extra set of wheels without tires plus two extra rims.

1 fuel filter

New glow plug has been installed for you

2 painted bodies that have never been used on the car. Chrysler 300M and Audi TT

1 Original RSX S body. Perfect for bashing (has some scratches, but honestly, the body and paint still look great.

1 set of Pink firm springs already installed, you will also get the original springs.

1 bag of extra plastic pieces; body mounts, knuckles, etc.

There are over $250 worth of extras with this car. Don't miss out on this great deal. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at [email protected].

Here's a description of the car from HPI

Nitro RS4 3 Type SS features:

* New Nitro Star 12R SS engine with over one horsepower!

* 2 speed transmission!

* High-flow tube header

* Durable shaft drive system with full-time 4WD

* Sealed metal bevel gear differentials

* Tuned front differential for improved handling

* 2.5mm countersunk purple anodized 6065 aluminum chassis

* Covered radio tray for easy cleaning

* Full set of 18 rubber-sealed ball bearings throughout the car

* Adjustable turnbuckles

* Precut foam bumper

* Split-6 wheels with D-Compound X-Pattern Radial tires

I prefer paypal. I will accept Money Order and Check (at least 3-4 days for the check to clear my bank). Shippin & Handling will be a flat charge of $10.00. Item sold as is. I will ship through fedex ground.
Attached Thumbnails HPI RS4 3 SS F/S or Trade-1e_12_sb.jpg   HPI RS4 3 SS F/S or Trade-48_12_sb.jpg   HPI RS4 3 SS F/S or Trade-6c_12_sb.jpg   HPI RS4 3 SS F/S or Trade-ab_12_sb.jpg