Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas Revo aluminum Integy OS

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default Traxxas Revo aluminum Integy OS

This is a Traxxas Revo. It has a bunch of aluminum upgrades. It was mostly just a show truck that was only ran a little bit. It has been sitting for a while now though. I have completely disassembled the truck and cleaned every part, polished the Traxxas pushrods, and replaced anything that wasn't mechanically ready to run. The only parts that needed replaced were some transmission gears, but it has brand new gears in it now and is ready to go. The tank was stored with no fuel in it, so it is good to go. The electronics I'm sure probably don't work, so consider it to have NO electronics and it is something you will need to replace if you want to run the truck. All the servos are there, along with the receiver and the on board battery, but these items are untested and have been sitting. The motor I had in it was an OS MAX 18TM. It has been sitting as well and is untested. I did run when it was last used. It's not locked up or gummed up and it made almost 40PSI with my compression guage and held it. Not sure what it should make, but I'm sure the motor would benefit from a new piston and sleeve.
I will sell it a few ways:
1. Roller minus tires/wheels and motor $310 shipped
2. Roller minus motor with standard used Traxxas chevron tires $320 shipped
3. Roller minus motor with new Traxxas chevron tires and chrome wheels $330 shipped
4. Roller minus motor with aluminum wheels and chevron tires (not glued) $365 shipped
5. Add the motor to any above option for an extra $20

Old 05-31-2013, 05:14 PM
Tech Addict

BUMP
Old 06-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Tech Addict

Last time before it hits Ebay