Community
Wiki Posts
Search

For Sale Or Trade Hyper7 PCR

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 07:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default For Sale Or Trade Hyper7 PCR

I have a nice ofna Hyper 7 PCR edititon that I would like to sell or possibly trade for some Crawler type stuff. Here's info on the buggy:

pretty much 99%RTR

This is the model with laydown LCG steering and throttle setups
Pivot Ball suspension Frt and Rear
Center Spyder diff
Ofna Picco .26 Engine with newly installed P/S(6 tanks on the new P/S and can provide the old one for reassurance of this)
ACNC Enormous Head
Ofna 3 Shoe clutch setup with HD gold springs
Rotostart backplate installed
Ofna 063 1 Piece Pipe
Motorsaver Airfilter
Hitec 645MG Steering Servo
JR Z590 Throttle Servo
Both Alum Servo arms(no alum with plastic insert BS/all alum)
Freshly rebuilt shocks(35WT all around)
White Ofna springs in rear(also have the front whites NIP)
5/10/3 Silicone in the diffs
Venom Failsafe
Venom 1100 Nimh Flatpack
Brand new Dish Wheels with Brand new crimefighters(neither have ever seen dirt/just mounted on for pics,not even glued yet)
Several New In Package Spares(Arms, Knuckles, Brand new Center Diff Spur which was $30 alone,new spare set of pivot balls, etc.)
Stock Picco head and button(head is pretty rough)
Also has a JR RS300 Synth RX installed which I will leave if you run a Synth setup
Carb is a 24.7 carb and I am also including the stock Picco carb which needs a new barrell unless you can get the screwed up LSN unseized from it.(including NIP LSN and Orings also)

I may be forgetting something but that should about cover it. All you'll need for this to be ready to Rip is a transmitter and however you wanna start it(rotostart unit or starter box or stick a pullstart on it)

I'm looking to get $475 shipped standard USPS Parcel post for it all, anywhere in the Cont US. Will also ship to Canada for whetever the price difference is. As for trades, my plan is to get DD from RCCRawler to hook me up with one of his crawler chassis' and go from there so I would be looking for some cash and maybe some Clod Axles w/bearings, 55t Lathe Motors, Wheel adapters, Super Rooster ESC, Pinion Gears, Servo Mounts, Etc, etc.
Would also entertain other complete Crawler trades as well, although Dirk's setup really does appeal to me. lemme know what ya got if you're interested.
As for ref's, I sell on Ebay under the same user name as well as several other RC forums I can provide names on. Here are some pics. Lemme know if you need more...

Old 05-25-2005, 07:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Also, a pic of the old P/S just so you know I aint jerkin ya about installing a fresh one...

BTW, you can reply here or email me at [email protected]
Old 05-26-2005, 04:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

BUMP....

Would also be interested in trades for a good laptop computer...