Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
**TLR 22T roller, spare parts, wheels and tires.** >

**TLR 22T roller, spare parts, wheels and tires.**

**TLR 22T roller, spare parts, wheels and tires.**

Old 03-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default **TLR 22T roller, spare parts, wheels and tires.**

up for sale is a TLR 22T roller, has aluminum slider installed, threaded front kingpins, 2 hole associated shock pistons installed, tranny raised, currently has the Billy Fisher setup on it and drives awesome. comes with 2 custom wrapped bodies, one the stock body and the second a bulldog body. also included is the clear mid motor body and all the mid motor parts minus the second idler gear i used when i replaced the original. comes with all the spare parts, front and rear arms, castor blocks, front shock tower, 1 set of springs, four bags of new shock caps, shock and ball stud spacers, and all the misc small stuff like pistons, nuts and bolts, etc. also included is all of my indoor and outdoor wheels and tires. barcodes, suburbs, switch 2.0, goosebumps, calibers, kingpins, 8 ribbed, edge's, bowties, 12 pairs of wheels and tires in all. chassis has a custom chassis skin that matches the body

price is SOLD shipped for all of it. paypal only, i will not part this out, dont even ask, this is a bargain for somebody. truck is in perfect shape, im just switching brands so i dont need this anymore. thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails **TLR 22T roller, spare parts, wheels and tires.**-sale-stuff-039.jpg   **TLR 22T roller, spare parts, wheels and tires.**-sale-stuff-040.jpg   **TLR 22T roller, spare parts, wheels and tires.**-sale-stuff-041.jpg   **TLR 22T roller, spare parts, wheels and tires.**-sale-stuff-042.jpg  

Last edited by monty c; 03-25-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

SOLD

Last edited by monty c; 03-25-2013 at 07:04 PM.