Need to sell some things to make way for new

Need to sell some things to make way for new

Old 03-19-2013, 05:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default Need to sell some things to make way for new

I have a few things for sale

3-Thunder Power batteries that are about 8 months old. Looking to get 60ea

2-Older Novak motors. These are silver ribbed cans both work great 8.5 and a 13.5. Looking to get 35ea

1-Losi XXX-SCT Roller Only no electronics. Comes with spare parts, aluminum frt and rr pivots, XXXT CR shocks, also have a set larger bore shocks but unsure of brand, aluminum rr hubs, ball diff, beat up body but still useable, 5 sets of tires ie switches, bowfighters, double dees, older aka rebars, stock eclipses, and a pair of M4 Holeshots. Looking to get 180.00

I am willing to entertain offers just no low ballers please. These prices also include shipping.

pm or email [email protected]
Thanks Chris Cattlett
Attached Thumbnails Need to sell some things to make way for new-photo-1.jpg   Need to sell some things to make way for new-photo-2.jpg   Need to sell some things to make way for new-photo-3.jpg   Need to sell some things to make way for new-photo-4.jpg