Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS SC10 4x4 upgraded

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Default FS SC10 4x4 upgraded

SC10 4x4, this truck was raced all last season and then i completly rebuilt it, it has been raced twice since the rebuild. New front and rear diff cases and diff gears with outdrives, new front and rear idler gear, new front and rear factory team input shafts, new tranny cases, all belt drive gears are new, strc belt tensioner pulleys, new front upper and lower chassis, new rear upper chassis, all arms hubs and caster blocks were replaced at end of last season, new front and rear tini factory team hinge pins, front and rear strc aluminum hinge pin holders, strc aluminum motor plate, factory team upgrade with v2 slipper, factory team aluminum hexes, almost new cvd's front and rear, strc aluminum steering bellcrank, exotek front slipper lock out. Like i said this truck has been rebuilt and upgraded, new bearing were also installed and has full rcskrewz stainless screw kit. It is a roller only and will not come with the exotek chassis. This truck is better than a new factory team truck imo. Call or text Tommy at 980-329-5481 $250 obo.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Tech Rookie

sold