Search

LOSI XXX ARTR With Extras

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default LOSI XXX ARTR With Extras

Sold truck as a roller, Relisted a Buggy with same extras

I have a gently used losi xxx The chasis has had bout 10 runs on it, the Motor and esc where new at christmas, a max of 25 mins run time awesome set up for this truck it is a gtb2 LP w/ x drive and a ballistic 9.5t motor 25 min Only!!!, mine has the same thing but with a 8.5 love it, It also comes with stock tires, a full set of jconcepts barcodes, a full set of TLR shocks built with t nitride shafts currently have 30wght oil orange rear pistons and black front, with an extra pair of white rear springs for tight tracks NIP red pistons 2 NIP shock cartridges. few extra stock parts, plastics for the spindles and 2nd pair of stock shocks NIP rear wheels with black beadlocks. venom pro lipo charger 2 35c 3800 mah venom batteries and 2 bodies in the colored one is in ruff shape the readylift is usable. plus a 1.0speed 100INC oz of torque servo used only a few times. Price this stuff out all you need is your radio and reciever. More pics upon request for interested buyers.

Sorry i have picture of the full lot and accidently loaded 2 of the same chassis pictures, I can email you the complete package pic, will post it tommorow only allowed one post a day In the for sale, Been in trouble for that already! Thanks

ALL FOR 375$ SHIPPED!!!!!! To continental US only!!
Attached Thumbnails LOSI XXX ARTR  With Extras-001.jpg   LOSI XXX ARTR  With Extras-002.jpg   LOSI XXX ARTR  With Extras-chassis.jpg  

Last edited by sreed; 03-12-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Tech Addict

more pics available on reques
Attached Thumbnails LOSI XXX ARTR  With Extras-001.jpg   LOSI XXX ARTR  With Extras-012.jpg   LOSI XXX ARTR  With Extras-013.jpg  
Old 03-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Tech Addict

Sold the sct roller, and NIP wheels that are in the lot picture everything else in picture still available still have a like new scb roller to relist this lot!