Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi XXX-4G!!! Super Clean!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default Team Losi XXX-4G!!! Super Clean!!!!

Hello Guys

Here is my Losi XXX-4G, I really dont want to sell it but do not have the time to go the track and will like to sell it to someone that will use it more. This car is super clean and it handles like a dream. Never bashed only used at the track. It comes with lots of spare parts and ready to race. It has a Mamba Max Esc, Hacker 7T motor and EX1 Metal Gear Servo. It as an extra chassis, extra set of shocks, 4 extra built diffs, one new one way diff, plenty of extra arms, extra belt, shock towers, extra cvds, bunch of extra screws, 4 sets of rear tires with wheels, all almost new and 2 new pairs, 4 pairs of from wheels and tires with lots of thread left, six bodies and one extra new spoiler. I know I am missing some more stuff but just look at the pics. Great package to start racing and you will not have to worry about needing spare parts for a while.Questions are more than welcome. I am asking for $315 shipped or better offer. Only ship to the lower 48 states and only Paypal. Receiver and remote are not included. Thanks for looking

Old 03-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Sold minus brushless system. Will put the brushless system in a separte thread

Thanks