Search

Tekin, Savox, Associated RC8T CE

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 12:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Tekin T8/RX8 1350 combo, Ae E conversion kit, RC8T CE

**I will add more pictures when I finish cleaning everything today.**

I'm selling my Ae RC8T CE, I was going to race it but 3 weeks after I finished it my local track closed down. So instead of letting it sit any longer I figured I'll sell it to fund another project. In total I'd say I've ran maybe 5 packs through it since I got it, they've mostly been in my yard and not on a track. I did bash it but it wasn't to the point where I was getting a million feet of air and landing in the lid, so it's in pretty good shape. The chassis has a good big of gouges from rocks but it's still very straight, just not pretty.

I can offer the truck as a roller or ARTR, if you want the whole deal all you'll need are some batteries and an rx to run. I also have some extra Jconcepts crosshairs I'll throw in, along with a spare Pro-line body too. I'm pretty sure I have all the stuff to make it nitro too, just have to find it. All prices are shipped and I'm pretty firm but there's a bit of wiggle room, don't be afraid to shoot me a reasonable offer; all I can say is no.

Justin

Tekin T8/RX8 1350KV combo comes with the sensor wire just forgot to get a picture of it. I also soldered on some castle bullets so I could swap motors if I was racing. Used roughly 5 packs.-sold
Savox 1256TG, sold

Associated RC8T CE, Comes with the AE electric conversion and the nitro stuff if I have all the stuff. Will come with brand new Jconcepts Subcultures that aren't even used, also has a Jc punisher body with a custom rev RC wrap. The wrap is new and unused also, I put it on pretty badly and isn't perfect. Will make a great qualify body. Also comes with a few spare shock and diff bits I forgot to get pictures of. sold shipped. As a package I can do the whole thing for soldshipped.

Last edited by Bigwhite86; 03-08-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Bump for new pictures, item and prices. I now have the AE E conversion for sale minus center diff for $30shipped. I also have cleaned the Tekin T8/RX8 amd lowered the price due to the fan not functioning, now sold

Justin

Last edited by Bigwhite86; 03-08-2013 at 10:43 AM.