Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Vintage RC LOT 75+/- cars and TONS of Parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 06:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It can be overwhelming when trying to price things out. Sellers want to make money and buyers want a good deal. The best way is to do some research and see what the going rate is for the item. I saw a vintage RC10 going for 1900 (asking price) on ebay. Remember any item only has value if someone wants it. You could have the world's largest diamond valued at 10 bazillion dollars, but if noone wants it, then what is it really worth? The same goes for any items. All you can do is put what you feel is a fair price. If people don't like it, let them make an offer.

Originally Posted by awdtalon
the last time I checked when I read his original post he did have a price on the whole lot. both I wish I could afford your whole lot good luck on selling it but I've had a hard time selling my stuff because people ask them delete because I can't put a price on it because I don't know what a vintage RC 10 buggy goes for. I could put the eBay prices on there but I'm trying to be nice asking for the best offer and I get a hard time
Old 02-20-2013, 03:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I have had a few people that acted interested but it is all still together. Thinking I may split it into smaller lots. PM me for more info,
Old 05-06-2020, 01:27 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by tmkk9
I am looking to sell the entire LOT of Vintage RC. "NOT PARTING OUT" I have been collecting and messing with RC for 26 years. It is now time to do some cleaning. If someone has the time to sort thru this collection they can make thousands. I just do not have the time. I have counted at least 75 cars/trucks/buggies and several other parts cars. There are boxes and boxes of misc parts and pieces. Included but not pictured are approx 50 vintage esc's. There are also a ton of motors not shown. Most of these are vintage Associated, Losi and Tamiya. I am located in Lebanon Ohio. I can deliver if we agree on a price. Once again I appreciate you taking the time to look. Thanks and have a great day. Looking for $8000.00 Local Pickup.
Attachment 1032929

Attachment 1032930

Attachment 1032931

Attachment 1032932

Attachment 1032934
man thats alot of stuff i am at aw, and envy. I can pay some but i started a rc non profit museum in my area and i buy what i can and take donstions as well its for the new generation to come in run a few cars and whatch them get fixed and keep the rc slive in the future, i just love them. So if your willing to sell me some i can pay what i can and it definitly would be going to a hood home and a grest cause.
Old 05-06-2020, 01:42 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by tmkk9
I am looking to sell the entire LOT of Vintage RC. "NOT PARTING OUT" I have been collecting and messing with RC for 26 years. It is now time to do some cleaning. If someone has the time to sort thru this collection they can make thousands. I just do not have the time. I have counted at least 75 cars/trucks/buggies and several other parts cars. There are boxes and boxes of misc parts and pieces. Included but not pictured are approx 50 vintage esc's. There are also a ton of motors not shown. Most of these are vintage Associated, Losi and Tamiya. I am located in Lebanon Ohio. I can deliver if we agree on a price. Once again I appreciate you taking the time to look. Thanks and have a great day. Looking for $8000.00 Local Pickup.
Attachment 1032929

Attachment 1032930

Attachment 1032931

Attachment 1032932

Attachment 1032934
oh its mainly nitro im interested in i just love everything about them and it seems everyones switching to electric for ehow easy it is thats how i got my collection of nitro cars people just teashed them and left them behind and went to electric
Old 05-06-2020, 02:02 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

7 year old thread!
ttr125mar likes this.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

extra vintage, still cool to look at