Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
X-Factory SCX-60 CF Edition truck FOR SALE!! >

X-Factory SCX-60 CF Edition truck FOR SALE!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

X-Factory SCX-60 CF Edition truck FOR SALE!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default X-Factory SCX-60 CF Edition truck FOR SALE!!

I have decided to sell my X-Factory SCX-60 CF Edition truck. Truck has probably 10 runs on it total. I really like the truck, just don't like the class. It has all the X-Factory options: DDP Brace, Blue bottom brace, all black hardware and the optional top shaft, and a fresh B-Fast diff. Truck looks super nice. Also has V2 shocks and the BB spring conversion has been done. I also added an avid steering rack this past fall. I also have added a sway bar to the rear of the truck. Servo pictured is not included for the price listed. Also being sold with 5-7 complete sets of tires all mounted on JC wheels. This include: Bar codes, Double Dees, Panther switches, Losi pink slicks, and AKA Gridirons, and others that I am forgetting. I will sell the whole package for 400 plus half shipping. Please no low ball offers, and this is a really good deal as it sits. I have posted pics, if you would like more let me know!

Thanks for looking!!
Attached Thumbnails X-Factory SCX-60 CF Edition truck FOR SALE!!-dscn1384-1.jpg   X-Factory SCX-60 CF Edition truck FOR SALE!!-dscn1386-1.jpg   X-Factory SCX-60 CF Edition truck FOR SALE!!-dscn1387-1.jpg   X-Factory SCX-60 CF Edition truck FOR SALE!!-dscn1388-1.jpg   X-Factory SCX-60 CF Edition truck FOR SALE!!-dscn1390-1.jpg