Search

Like New HPI Baja 5T

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 01:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 107 (100%+)
Default Like New HPI Baja 5T

SOLD

This 1/5 Scale HPI Baja 5T is like NEW. Even though I have NEVER cleaned this truck off, you can look at the pictures below and see from the bottom of the chassis this baja was barely ran. There is no way you can get a Baja is this good of a condition unless you buy a brand new one. And that will cost you about $1200 plus tax or shipping. Everything on the truck is original and you can see from the rear tires too that there is not much uses from it. I did upgrade the beadlocks on the wheels to orange silverback and to a thicker tygon fuel line.

It comes with the most current electronics like the 2.4ghz radio system and updated servos. The steering servos are HPI SFL-11MG (347 oz-in at 6 volts) which is stronger than the older stuff like the SFL-10MG. You will see a big difference between the 2 servos. The throttle servo is the SF-20 (91.65 oz/in @ 6v) is a high performance upgrade to the SF-1 (40 oz/in @ 6v) servo, with over twice the amount of torque.

PLEASE NO TRADES!!!

Last edited by wrong17; 01-25-2013 at 08:28 AM.