Wiki Posts
Search

REVTECH "R Series" ROAR Spec Brushless Motor 17.5t

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)
Default REVTECH "R Series" ROAR Spec Brushless Motor 17.5t

i am selling a team epic revtech 17.5t brushless motor. this is from revtech's "r series," and is roar approved for spec and stock racing. the motor also comes with the light weight face plate w/ ceramic bearing installed, as well as the original face plate. this motor is fast at 3000kv, and was dialed in my on road car as well as my 2wd buggy. there is a few scuff marks on the can from running in my on road, but they do not effect the performance of the motor in any way, shape, or form. after these pics were taken this motor was taken apart and cleaned thoroughly, the bearings checked, and the motor was bench tested to ensure maximum performance. the pics do not do this motor justice.

motor info:

This is the Team EPIC REVTECH "R Series" ROAR Spec 17.5 Turn Brushless Motor. If you thought REVTECH batteries were killer, wait until you try the new REVTECH motor line. A redesigned stator provides a broader high rpm power band which is what is needed on big, fast tracks. The Monster Lock style sensor board was used for less sensor vibration, longer sensor life and faster switching. Additionally, REVTECH motors feature a unique stator lamination design and material, new bigger easier to use solder tabs, and heavy-duty high temperature wire.

With the growing popularity of Blinky class racing, the mechanical timing adjustment has been increased to the maximum amount you can use, with out putting your motor into "melt down" mode. Crank it up and dust everyone else off.

REVTECH Features:

More mechanical timing for a horsepower edge in "blinky" stock classes
Increased performance in 1 cell racing especially on oval tracks
Wider high rpm power band for more top end
Increased performance on big fast tracks
Re-designed stator
Bigger, easy to solder buss bars
ROAR Legal
Sensor wire and instructions included
3000kV

lightweight plate info:

This is the Team EPIC Revtech "R Series" Light Weight Face Plate, with factory installed ceramic bearing and is intended for use with EPIC Revtech motors. This lightweight face plate has been re-designed to not only lower the CG, but its now stronger and provides improved air flow for better reduced operating temperatures. The light weight face plate reduces motor weight and comes with a ceramic motor bearing installed. Made from high quality aluminum, gunmetal anodized and is a great upgrade for the Revtech series motors.

---

i am asking $60 shipped obo for everything. the motor new is $84.99, and the upgrade lightweight face plate is $20.49 at amain hobbies. i have 100% perfect itrader feedback here on rctech as well as socal-rc.com under the same user name. i also have over 800 positives on ebay from selling. all my prices are obo, and do not include shipping unless mentioned. cash in person or paypal preferred. if you have any questions, feel free to pm.

Last edited by cadillac; 07-13-2013 at 10:40 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:17 PM
Tech Master

Old 07-13-2013, 10:38 AM
Tech Master

sitting on the shelf too too long...

Old 07-14-2013, 02:36 PM
Tech Master

Old 07-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Tech Master