Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
===Brand New Traxxas Velinion VXL-3s ESC and Motor & New Slash wheels/tires For Sale >

===Brand New Traxxas Velinion VXL-3s ESC and Motor & New Slash wheels/tires For Sale

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

===Brand New Traxxas Velinion VXL-3s ESC and Motor & New Slash wheels/tires For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 06:15 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)
Arrow ===Brand New Traxxas Velinion VXL-3s ESC and Motor & New Slash wheels/tires For Sale

Traxxas Velinion VXL-3S ESC and motor (pinion gear and motor mount will NOT be included).

This system is brand new, never ran, just removed from a brand new platinum slash 4x4.

Looking to get SOLD!.

I also have a set (four) of wheels and tires from the same truck...also brand new, never ran.

Looking to get $35 shipped for them.

READ THIS....I only ship to the lower 48, and will only sell/ship to a paypal account that has a confirmed shipping address. No exceptions.
If we trade and you have little, bad, or no feedback, be prepared to ship first if you want to get the deal done. My feedback speaks for itself, and I'm not taking any unnecessary chances.

I reserve the right to refuse any sale. It is for sale locally, too, so that will take precedence over any sale on here. It will be shipped USPS GROUND, unless YOU want to pay for faster shipping.

For faster response, post here before PM'ing.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails ===Brand New Traxxas Velinion VXL-3s ESC and Motor & New Slash wheels/tires For Sale-vxl3s.jpg   ===Brand New Traxxas Velinion VXL-3s ESC and Motor & New Slash wheels/tires For Sale-tires.jpg  

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 01-12-2013 at 08:41 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:05 PM

Movin on up...
Old 01-12-2013, 08:41 AM

ESC and motor sold locally.

Thanks.