Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: 3 Brand New GP3300 6-Cell Packs

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 06:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default FS: 3 Brand New GP3300 6-Cell Packs

I was about to list this on ebay, but figured I should throw it up on here first:

This auction is for 3 unused 6-cell GP3300 battery packs. These packs are assembled with PowerPole (aka Sermos/Anderson) connectors, but could easily be switched out by the user.

I purchased 4 packs from Cheapbatterypacks.com but I ordered them assembled instead of loose (I need loose cells for a custom arrangement). I'm terrible at soldering, so rather than ripping them apart and trying to reconfigure them, I'm going to sell them and order them properly.

The packs are in a standard configuration. The first pack of the 4 is used and is not for sale - it's for my B4 and I'm going to use it to "learn" assembly by ripping it apart and experimenting. However, I have run 1 cycle through it and it was excellent. It held 3450mAh from a charge at 4.5A and had great punch. I'm not saying I'd use it to race at the Worlds, but I was quite suprised by its excellent performance. I would expect the other 3 to perfom similarly.

I do not have pictures at the moment, since the other 3 packs are still in the box... but I will be more than happy to send you a pic of the 1 pack I opened and used.

THESE ARE FOR SALE. NO TRADES, PLEASE.

I am selling these packs together and will not sell them separately. I will part with them for $65 SHIPPED. FREE UPS Ground Shipping. I will credit $$$ towards another shipping method if you prefer expedited or overnight shipping. Insurance is also included. These items will ship from Ohio.

Feel free to contact me on AIM or YIM (TBoneRC10 on both) if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Old 04-14-2005, 08:53 AM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

Hi;
Could you send a pic to [email protected] ??

Thanks, Brad
Old 04-14-2005, 09:39 AM
Tech Apprentice

Sure thing. I'm taking a picture of the opened/used pack tonight for someone else, so I'll send it to you also. I probably won't be able to send it until tomorrow morning.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

send pics to me too. thx
Old 04-14-2005, 09:57 AM

Are they assembled side by side, or in a stick pack(end to end)??
Old 04-14-2005, 11:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

They are assembled side-by-side.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:35 AM

Would you consider 60 bucks shipped to Iowa? If so I'll take them, and do you take paypal??

Thanks, Brad
Old 04-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

I'm sorry, but I really wanted to get $65. I actually paid a little over $90 for these packs + shipping and they're unused. I certainly don't expect to get $90 back, but I can't go below $65.

Sorry bro

However, if you want them for $65, I can get them shipped out to you ASAP and I'll ship UPS 2nd Day Air at no extra charge (I can ship from my company, so I can "play" with shipping options a little). UPS has already picked up the shipments today, but I can have them pick it up with our morning shipments tomorrow.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

SOLD to pnman