Search

Kyosho FS2 4wd Buggy

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 12:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams
good car/buy Dave!
Seemed like a good buy. Just need to get a body/front tires for it. Have RB5 wing/rear tires for it.. Maybe big bores so I don't have a bunch of different springs.

Dave
Old 12-31-2012, 04:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Got the car today. It is in better shape than mentioned. Its nice to see others take care of their things like I do. I disassembled the entire thing. There was one misrepresentation though... It came w/ a body and a new wing he didn't mention!! Thanks for the buggy and be assured I'll treat it as well as you did. BTW, did you know you had two different pistons up front? One 2B and one 3B lol..

Dave
Old 12-31-2012, 07:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TT_Vert
Got the car today. It is in better shape than mentioned. Its nice to see others take care of their things like I do. I disassembled the entire thing. There was one misrepresentation though... It came w/ a body and a new wing he didn't mention!! Thanks for the buggy and be assured I'll treat it as well as you did. BTW, did you know you had two different pistons up front? One 2B and one 3B lol..

Dave
Glad to hear that you received the car and that you were happy with the condition of the kit. I can't believe I had two different pistons up front lol.

Keith,