Wiki Posts
Search

>*>* ONYX 245 DUAL LIPO CHARGER <*<*

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)
Default >*>* ONYX 245 DUAL LIPO CHARGER <*<*

Back up for sale >> (turns out shipping to Canada isn't just a "few bucks")

Onyx 245 Dual LiPo Charger - Purchased Feb. 2012

To reference all it's specs you can click the link below and check it out.

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...-5A-3S-40W-x-2

Comes with Deans leads, Traxxas leads, and Tamiyah leads. Also has necessary balancing boards.

$70 takes it home shipped & no PP fees.

Last edited by Sarinexia; 12-20-2012 at 05:37 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:38 AM
Suspended

up
Old 12-20-2012, 07:55 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 165 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...o-charger.html

I'd appreciate a full refund before you sell this charger to another person.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:10 AM
Suspended

Steve - get off my nuts. I told you yesterday I'm going to give you a full refund for the charger because the shipping to Canada isn't "just a few bucks" --- It's $21 a few bucks and you want me to eat all of it.

The funds were transferred from PP to my bank. I have to allow the funds to reach my bank before I'm able to issue you a refund. Check the feedback man... I'm not going to screw you. Relax. If I sell this charger right now, the money will be in PP immediately and I can refund you immediately. See how that works? Selling = you $$ faster.

Good grief.. relax man... now stop posting on my for-sale thread.

With that said ---- charger is up for sale ------- it's in excellent shape ------ 100% operational ------ and no, I'M NOT SHIPPING TO CANADA unless the buyer is paying 50% of the shipping!
Old 12-20-2012, 10:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Why don't you not spend money that isn't yours. Not his problem you agreed to a price before verifying shipping costs. He shouldn't have to wait for a refund because of you backing out of a deal.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:54 AM
Tech Champion

Frank - the charger you're trying to sell here is technically mine, as I've already paid you in full, and I have every right to ride your @ss on this. You should have checked on the shipping cost before agreeing to our deal and before accepting my payment.

I haven't shipped it yet. I'm was willing to eat a few bucks as what would be expected in the states (7, maybe 8 bucks), but $21? Ouch......
If you want to flip a $10 bill I'll get it out tonight. If not, I'll just refund you. Lemme know.
When I refused to pay the additional $10 you asked for, and after I requested a full refund, you should have gone into PP and hit the refund button then and there. Unfortunately you didn't.

I've had to call PP who were nice enough to open a claim on my behalf to ensure I was protected.

Last edited by SteveM; 12-20-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:42 PM
Suspended

First of all, this was supposed to be a for-sale thread. If you have a problem, you should have sent me a PM or gone and bitched in the traders forum.

With that said --- when someone pays for an item there is no need to let it sit in paypal until the buyer receives it and wait for feedback. If we did that we wouldn't get our money for a month sometimes. So lets get real...... people receive a payment, send it to their bank, then ship the item. Or visa versa. Sue me if the money is in transit........... From the second I said you could have a refund due to shipping issues (both in PM and publically) you've gone barking your head off. It's been a day. How long would it take you to get a refund from a merchant if the transaction was made on a debit/credit card?? 2 days? Up to 5 days? It's been 1 friggin day, and what you do? Jump all over the for-sale thread and and file an unnecessary claim w/PP.

Be protected? You have at LEAST 30 days to file a claim with PP with transactions... and you wait a day? You have got to be kidding me.

And no..... this isn't your charger anymore. Not since you said you didn't want it and I agreed to a refund. When you go to Lowes for example, and return a mower paid for on a credit card, and they swipe it to credit your account.................. are you going to bark that they can't put that mower back on the floor until you get your refund? Quit acting like an idiot... you will have your money & it especially isn't yours now since you filed a dispute w/PP --- so again, RELAX.

Man.... what is it lately with people on here? I've been on here 2 years w/51 F.B. @ 100%. You think I'm going to screw you out of a measly $75 bucks? It's not worth it. Good God... you need to relax bro.

IT'S BEEN A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It takes 2-3 business days (usually) to get funds into my account. Can you wait 2-3 days for a refund? That's exactly what I"m going to tell paypal, and know what they will say, "Uh, oh... ok. Yeah, no problem. We'll inform the buyer."

Last edited by Sarinexia; 12-20-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:50 PM
Suspended

With that said --- I'm not going to bump this thread. I will create a new one free of this crap once your money is refunded in a few days --- Then, keep off my for sale threads.

However, selling it now would get you your money faster, but some just cant be helped in the world of logic. I'll take it down.............. fine by me. You're just going to have to wait longer DUH!
Old 12-20-2012, 01:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

you are an idiot. The longer you hold off on sending his refund the longer it will take in the end to get his money. You should of refunded instantly, the fact that you need the $75 so bad to transfer it to your bank right away tells me a lot about you. So your going to wait days to refund him and then he has to wait 4-5 more business days for the refund to go through.

So comparing yourself to stores is pretty stupid, atleast the store swipes your card and the refund is being processed right away. They don't say sorry man, we don't have the money right now. So wait 3-4 business days when we do, then, we will swipe it and you can wait another 4-5 business days.

I don't believe he said you'll be screwing him money. Noone has? If you don't have the funds to refund someone money, don't sell stuff. Period. Quick to take the money but not so quick to get it back lol. Either way, onto the DNB list. Good day!
Old 12-20-2012, 02:08 PM
Tech Champion

Frank - I'll take the charger or a refund, either works for me. What doesn't work is having no charger and no refund.

If I was in a similar situation, I would have just shipped the charger and taken the hit on shipping. I'd be all the wiser for the next time I sold anything. It always pays to check before agreeing to a deal. A deal is a deal...right.

I still don't know why you won't go into PP and click the refund button. At least then a refund would be processing and show in my PP account. Waiting to sell the charger to someone else for less than what I paid isn't going to help, as you still won't have enough funds to issue me a full refund.

Your credibility is taking a beating with this deal all because you didn't check on the shipping before agreeing to the sale.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:38 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Stephan81
you are an idiot. The longer you hold off on sending his refund the longer it will take in the end to get his money. You should of refunded instantly, the fact that you need the $75 so bad to transfer it to your bank right away tells me a lot about you. So your going to wait days to refund him and then he has to wait 4-5 more business days for the refund to go through.

So comparing yourself to stores is pretty stupid, atleast the store swipes your card and the refund is being processed right away. They don't say sorry man, we don't have the money right now. So wait 3-4 business days when we do, then, we will swipe it and you can wait another 4-5 business days.

I don't believe he said you'll be screwing him money. Noone has? If you don't have the funds to refund someone money, don't sell stuff. Period. Quick to take the money but not so quick to get it back lol. Either way, onto the DNB list. Good day!
I'm an idiot? Apparently you can't put 2 and 2 together either.....

I'll break this down.

PP payment is made (buyer)
PP payment is received (seller)
PP payment is withdrawn to bank account (seller)
** during this process PP show as $0.00 balance, and the bank account has not received the $$ **

Are you seeing how there is no money in either place?

LOL --- fine.
"SteveM, your refund is being processed right away. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing."

the fact that you need the $75 so bad to transfer it to your bank right away tells me a lot about you.
$75 bucks and I have an open PP dispute after voluntarily stating I'm issuing a full refund, and a spectacle in the for sale forum. >> Yeah, says a lot about me LOL.

Originally Posted by SteveM
Frank - I'll take the charger or a refund, either works for me. What doesn't work is having no charger and no refund.
So what did you plan on doing while waiting for it to get to you? No charger, no money. Try to humiliate me publicly and file another dispute?

If I was in a similar situation, I would have just shipped the charger and taken the hit on shipping. I'd be all the wiser for the next time I sold anything. It always pays to check before agreeing to a deal. A deal is a deal...right.
I told you up front I'd eat $10.00 for shipping. I'm not eating $21 = 30% of the total sale. Hence, refund offer, or pitch in 50% of shipping. You chose a refund. By all means....

I still don't know why you won't go into PP and click the refund button. At least then a refund would be processing and show in my PP account.
I took out the funds after the sale assuming the $10 in shipping. Unfortunately, it was way more. 100% more. I asked, you refused, I'll refund, but it has to be in my bank to issue. I'm being accused of being hard up, but apparently $75.00 is really putting you in a bad spot. Sorry it's not instant. 2-3 days isn't unreasonable pal. Good grief. Some people on here won't even ship the item until the money has reached their bank account.

Waiting to sell the charger to someone else for less than what I paid isn't going to help, as you still won't have enough funds to issue me a full refund.
Had $40 bucks in PP already. Like I said --- you would have had your money instantly. This was an effort to refund you instantly... that's all it was. Not about greed... not about making more money... I was looking for a quick sale so you wouldn't have to wait 2-3 days. Fair or not.... I was attempting to make right.

Your credibility is taking a beating with this deal all because you didn't check on the shipping before agreeing to the sale.
Reexamine the facts:

1. I asked for $10 more for shipping. You said no. I said I would ship for a $10.00 hit.
2. Shipping was $21.00. I asked again, you said no. I offered a full refund. You accepted.
3. I advised you the funds are in limbo between paypal and my bank. I stated in 2-3 business days when the funds reach my account I would refund you in full. In the mean time, I put the charger back up for sale to get you the refund faster, and instead of realizing I was attempting to rectify the situation you:

a. File a claim with PP
b. Attempt to humiliate me

Thanks for your understanding. I'm done commenting in this thread. I've done all I could.... sorry the funds aren't "instantly" available. I asked for understanding and stated I'd have it to you in 2-3 business days. It's quicker than you would have had the charger in hand from NY to Canada....

Unreal. You do realize I could have just not said anything to you, waiting 2-3 business days, then say, "hey, here's your refund in full. Instant." --- instead I communicate with you right up front, always quick to respond, thinking of solutions to refund you ASAP, and I get this? Wow.

Rep tarnished? Little harsh Stephan81.

Check the signature, check the avatar.

Last edited by Sarinexia; 12-20-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

You are such a ass it is unbelievable, You made the deal then backed out. Not his problem , I hope he leaves you a negative or at least a neutral so others know not to deal with you. Just refund the guy his money.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Take it to the trader forum thread, or take it to pm.