Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
AE SC10 4X4,TEKIN RX8/SC4X,LIPO,2.4 RX/TX,EXTRA'S RTR!MUST SEE,GREAT DEAL!! >

AE SC10 4X4,TEKIN RX8/SC4X,LIPO,2.4 RX/TX,EXTRA'S RTR!MUST SEE,GREAT DEAL!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AE SC10 4X4,TEKIN RX8/SC4X,LIPO,2.4 RX/TX,EXTRA'S RTR!MUST SEE,GREAT DEAL!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Arrow AE SC10 4X4,TEKIN RX8/SC4X,LIPO,2.4 RX/TX,EXTRA'S RTR!MUST SEE,GREAT DEAL!!

Up for sale is my TEAM ASSOCIATED ROCKSTAR/MAKITA EDITION SC10 4X4 COMPLETE RTR PACKAGE WITH NICE UPGRADES AND EXTRA'S FOR A GREAT PRICE!!!
Below is a link to the AE SC10 4x4 specs with details/minus the stock Brushless system(Upgraded brushless Installed)
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ockstar-Makita

The Stock AE brushless system has been Replaced with a New TEKIN RX8 ESC and the TEKIN SC4X 4.5 TURN 5500 5MM SHAFT REDLINE SC BRUSHLESS SET UP..

SEE LINKS BELOW FOR THE UPGRADED ESC AND MOTOR INSTALLED,
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...-Brushless-ESC

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...-550-Motor-45T
Tekin ESC does also have the optional cooling fan installed and both the ESC and Motor are in Excellent Condition,,Very strong sytem for the SC10 4x4 set up,,ESC will come with the Owner/operating manual,Motor will come with original Box it arrived in New,Has a 14T pinion gear installed,,Also will include manual for the SC 4x4 also,,

Here is a list of other items that are also included in this complete RTR SC Combo Deal Below,

1) VENOM 5000MAH 30C/60C Hardcase 2S Lipo Battery that is also ROAR Leagl and only has a Handful of cycles,Maybe 12 cycle or so,,Charges and Balances Perfectly,,
2)Brand New Complete matching set of PROLINE Split Six wheels with Proline Calibers Factory Glued with 99% Tread still on them,,
3)Also included are the original Factory AE Split six wheels/tires from the RTR Package that are also still in Excellent condition with at leat 85 to 90% tread left on them as well..
4)The Truck will com with the Original Rockstar/Makita SC Body and a Newer Proline Custom painted Body and there is a newer cut/painted JC Concepts Iluzions Overtray with cooling vents to feed fresh cool air straight onto the ESC/Motor,,

This complete RTR set up is in excellent condition,,will come with the Factory AE 2.4 RX/TX with new AA batteries installed and both bodies are still very usable condition for Racing/Bashing,,some scuffing and minor Cracks only on the rear around the rear bumper area on both bodies,,Both are still very solid,Overtray keeps Debis/dirt out and is in excellent condition and also protects the brushless system,,you will also recieve a newCarbonfiber saddle pack install tray and some New extra Misc. Parts as seen in pic's at the bottom of this ad,,Adult owned,,Not Bashed!

The Truck itself is almost in Brand new condition,,only scuffs are on the lower front of front skidplate area,,Everything else is in great super clean condition,,This is very nice and Fast running set up for a Awsome price!!

I am only selling because my new work schedule don't allow for me to have time to use my RC's and i just want to sell to recoupe some of my investment and pass on to smeone who will get the use out of this Awsome RTR Set up..

Asking $465.00 Plus shipping cost thru USPS ,,I can ship ASAP and ship either way you prefer depending on how fast you want to recieve the Package deal.I also will include Paypal fees and Delivery Conformation in the Asking price,,I also do send buyer Pic's of the shipping reciepts so you have copy on hand till it arrives safely to your door,,

Sorry for the Long Ad and all the Pic;s Below,,Just trying to be as accurate in description as possible so you can see and have details about everything you are getting in this Ad for the money,,

Shipping weight is just at 13 pounds and will be shipped thru USPS in a 24Lx16Wx8H Box and will packed in Bubble wrap and packing peanuts and taped very well if you want to figure shipping cost for Total Shipped to your door,
USPS Priority or Parcel Post mail are 2 options,See USPS calculating site to get shipping cost from 39841 (Augusta,GA)

[email protected] is my paypal address,

Please see all my Rating's here and i have over 90 Perfect ratings on RCUniverse.com under same Screen name as here(Silverdragon)..Adult owned,,Never any junk here and is sold AS-IS only due to the nature of the Hobby,,But everythig is in Excellent working condition as described!!

Here are pic's Below..about 25 or more for you to see everything,Again,sorry for long ad and all the pic;s,,i work from Midnight to 8am,can answer any questions or ship any day after i recieve paypal the same or next morning depending of time of payment,,thx again

Old 12-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow Evening Bump,,SUPER PRICE ON THIS RTR UPGRADED SC 10 4X4!!

Evening Bump,,PM's Replied too,,Don't miss out on this one,,I am selling this Package Deal of a Very Fair super Price,,Taking a Loss,,I just dont have time to enjoy or use the Truck Now with my work schedule,,Not looking for any trades,,Just selling to Pass it on to someone who will enjpy a Awsome set up,,

I am off tomarrow,,so I can Ship it USPS either way you want ASAP,,Parcel or Priority Mail,Delievery Conformation/and paypal Fees are also Included in the Asking price,,just add your shipping cost preference,,

Please feel free to ask or any info you may need,,thx

Also for sale Locally for same asking price here,,Just need to pass it on ASAP,,
Old 12-06-2012, 11:57 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Daily Bump,,Great Christmas Deal!!!

Daily Bump,,This would make a great Christmas Present to yourself,,LOL,,the price is very fair for all that is New and Upgraded with the Extra;s all included RTR,,have some local's intrested,,but ever who shows with payment 1rst gets the Package deal,,Just need to pass it on since I have no time to use bcause of work schedule,,off to work now,,lol,,thx
Old 12-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Evening Bump! Need o sell ASAP,

Evening Bump,,Ned to pass this on ASAP,,Getting a great deal for everything included and RTR,,Rady to ship out to new home,thx
Old 12-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb SOLD TO RCTECH MEMBER KOS35,,,

ENTIRE IS AD IS SOLD TO RCTECH MEMBER KOS35,Will be shipped ASAP Monday morning and sending pic;s of shipping receipts with delivery/tracking# as soon as I return from shipping,,thx again