Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
EMBE complete roller U.E. FLM RPM LOOK! >

EMBE complete roller U.E. FLM RPM LOOK!

EMBE complete roller U.E. FLM RPM LOOK!

Old 11-06-2012, 02:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default EMBE complete roller U.E. FLM RPM LOOK!

Traxxas Emaxx Brushless Edition, Unlimited Engineering, RPM, FLM, tough truck LOOK!
Emaxx Brushless Edition ARTR is built to bash! This is the toughest one I have built yet, my 3rd. now. Auction includes complete roller with servos and spares. Just add radio and ESC/motor. 2-HD steel 5mm shaft pinions included, 1-21t and 1-17t
American CNC alloy bulkheads with RPM bulkhead braces, RPM true-track rear arms and carriers, shock towers/body mounts, and skid protectors. New Axial Racing Desert Rat .060 thick painted by me, black and atomic rust red with green axial logo and body pin keepers. Sharp looking truck. RC-raven alloy skids and bumpers set. Fast Lane machining motor mount for no flex at gears, and this setup accepts almost any size 4 and 6S bricks as well as strapped 2-2/3S setups for any brushless configuration with the included Velcro strap mod. I ran 20-30 4s packs through it before I had to replace the rear diff. and the center shafts, so those are both new after the rebuild. The center shafts are now TRX racing CVD’s. The Unlimited Engineering Super Maxx shocks are incredibly good. 3.5 mm. shafts with 13mm. Hard ano’d. bodies and caps are smooth and bulletproof. Spares include Full rear suspension arm set with hub carriers, toe rods, and bearings, also a spare front lower and upper arm, and another spare rear lower arm, and rear toe rod brace. I can include a Leopard racing 4 pole 2300 KV brushless motor for $50 extra ($79 new) if needed. Truck will do standing backflips on 4s with this motor. Truck was just fully serviced and is ready to rumble.
I'd like $270 shipped to lower 48

Pics:

Old 11-07-2012, 04:24 AM
Tech Regular

bump, only trades considered would be short course kit unassembled. 22sct, sc-10 ft, durango 2wd sc, HPI blitz ese etc...
Old 11-07-2012, 05:35 AM
Tech Regular

on ebay now starting bid $200...
http://www.ebay.com/sch/pomeroy97/m....p2047675.l2562