Wiki Posts
Search

ROVAN BAJA 5B

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default ROVAN BAJA 5B

Up for grabs is my Baja 5B. I have had this for about 6 months and got it used. When I got it the factory steering servo went out so I tore it down to do a full rebuild. Well life is life and I have decided to just sell it instead. These are $850+ new. I have been in this hobby for 10+ years now and race electric indoor avidly. I do not abuse my toys, just run them on occasion. Any who, it needs a new steering servo and pull start. I have some spare parts for it, including new body parts, old body parts, a new wing, misc screws, and a spare carburetor. The engine is in excellent running condition and has the tuned pipe on it so it's very loud. I have the factory pipe for those who don't want to upset their neighbors. Everything is very sound minus the steering servo and the pull start. Its in good shape and other than the needed parts it needs nothing but a radio. Which for the right money I'd throw in a 2.4ghz radio and receiver but it will just be a basic one. Let's start at $300 and go from there. It has the 26cc engine on it.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Attached Thumbnails ROVAN BAJA 5B-20121103_170904-2-.jpg  

Last edited by jmooney13; 04-24-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jmooney13
Up for grabs is my Baja 5B. I have had this for about 6 months and got it used. When I got it the factory steering servo went out so I tore it down to do a full rebuild. Well life is life and I have decided to just sell it instead. These are $850+ new. I have been in this hobby for 10+ years now and race electric indoor avidly. I do not abuse my toys, just run them on occasion. Any who, it needs a new steering servo and pull start. I have some spare parts for it, including new body parts, old body parts, a new wing, misc screws, and a spare carburetor. The engine is in excellent running condition and has the tuned pipe on it so it's very loud. I have the factory pipe for those who don't want to upset their neighbors. Everything is very sound minus the steering servo and the pull start. Its in good shape and other than the needed parts it needs nothing but a radio. Which for the right money I'd throw in a 2.4ghz radio and receiver but it will just be a basic one. Let's start at $300 and go from there. It has the 26cc engine on it.
Pm sent