Nope dont do ebay
Originally Posted by hotdogg1920
No talkers for the rest of to flebay
I thought you don't do ebay/flebay?
Old 10-31-2012, 07:47 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ilanstylz
Ok how about when you get home? I'm willing to buy the remaining, just want to see them together with more info........
hmm, if I just had an offer to buy the remaining ones from a trader of ilanstylz caliber I sure as heck would get a picture taken. Here is to hoping for the best
Old 11-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Suspended

Unhappy

Wow i was told this site had a few a**holes this will be my first and last sell here
And i dont care what his caliber is i was at work what was i supposed to do leave work to get him a pic cause he's so BIG here to you guys i told him if i still had them when i got home i would post more but they was gone
So next time dont open your mouth if you dont what you are talking about
Old 11-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotdogg1920
Wow i was told this site had a few a**holes this will be my first and last sell here
And i dont care what his caliber is i was at work what was i supposed to do leave work to get him a pic cause he's so BIG here to you guys i told him if i still had them when i got home i would post more but they was gone
So next time dont open your mouth if you dont what you are talking about
Well, here's the thing, try to see it from a buyers point of view.... you're a brand new member with no post or discussion history, a member with no trader feedback, no eBay feedback, and you suddenly show up with a bunch of newish transponders. I mean someone with that many transponders would normally be someone heavy into the hobby with at least a post count somewhere (even on a different site) to be able to point to, to show history. But whatever, wherever they came from is only half the story.

You can see how this doesn't quite add up. Then, even though you've only had the listing up a short time, you bolt out of here to sell on ebay - after saying you don't do ebay, when someone asks for more info.

That sounds like someone unknown trying to unload expensive stuff fast and make a break for it when questions come up. It's already hard enough to buy and sell over the internet. Please understand people want to be cautious.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

Funny look at xxxzayas join date same as his!
Old 11-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ilanstylz
I'm interested, can you take pics of all of them together with your screen name and date written down on a paper in the pic?
I have seen people do this and didn't realize this is why. It's to show they are legit and actually have the product in hand right?
Old 11-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chevmaro
I have seen people do this and didn't realize this is why. It's to show they are legit and actually have the product in hand right?
Yes I used to be an admin on another forum and we took every precaution to make sure user's didn't get ripped off:

1. Newb's cannot post until 6 months of being a member as well as 250 post's or more.
2. In the pics of items selling you must have your username with date written down included in the pic.
3. A pic must be included or FS thread....
4. We also put it to where if you didn't have more then 10 positive feedback, your FS thread would have to be approved by a mod/admin first..........

I was interested in the items, but I am always cautious with newbs and zero feedback. Now I am def. no longer interested after seeing the OP's reactions.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 241 (100%+)

Yeah, this one had scammer written all over it. Had 5 transponders for sale but only had pics of 3 and the background was different in all 3. We all had to start somewhere but this ad seemed fishy from the start.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:01 PM
Suspended

Ok what ever they all will be in the mail Monday say what u want
Old 11-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chevmaro
Old 11-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (97%+)

and the 2 pics on the right are the same transponder