Community
Wiki Posts
Search

4 nitro motors for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 06:04 AM
Tech Rookie

Smile 4 nitro motors for sale

HEY GUYS...I have 4 nitro motors for sale..

2 test motors/practice,2 race motors..

first one is a,alpha plus .21.. 3 port with losi clutch set up on it.will throw in the clutch & clutch bells with that.1 & 1/2 gallons on motor with break-in.motor rips also great on fuel milage..$100 or best offer for that one.

2nd one is a..B&R modded go tech .28 with a truggy m2c fly wheel an clutch set-up on it.with 14 tooth clutch bell on it.1 gallon with break-in on this motor.motor was a test engine.motor is a monster way to much power..fuel milage better then most .28 motors out there.great for truggy or monster trucks...$140.00 or best offer for that one.

2 race motors..
one rb concept .21 killer10 with alpha pipe & ceramic bearing,front an back,werks flywheel & clutch set up,with 13 tooth clutch bell installed.2 & 1/2 to 3 gallons on that one.tons of pinch left.raw but smooth power.love this motor.$140.00 or best offer,for this one.

2nd race motor is a .21 alpha pro spec A852 with matching alpha plus pipe.with xray xb9 clutch & 13 tooth clutch bell set up on it.motor has 1 & 3/4 gallon on it including break-in.great fuel milage,tons & tons of power.awesome motor over all..looking for $140.00 or best offer for this one.....PM or Email me for more info or pics
Old 10-30-2012, 07:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up included

Originally Posted by RON ALLY
HEY GUYS...I have 4 nitro motors for sale..

2 test motors/practice,2 race motors..

first one is a,alpha plus .21.. 3 port with losi clutch set up on it.will throw in the clutch & clutch bells with that.1 & 1/2 gallons on motor with break-in.motor rips also great on fuel milage..$100 or best offer for that one.

2nd one is a..B&R modded go tech .28 with a truggy m2c fly wheel an clutch set-up on it.with 14 tooth clutch bell on it.1 gallon with break-in on this motor.motor was a test engine.motor is a monster way to much power..fuel milage better then most .28 motors out there.great for truggy or monster trucks...$140.00 or best offer for that one.

2 race motors..
one rb concept .21 killer10 with alpha pipe & ceramic bearing,front an back,werks flywheel & clutch set up,with 13 tooth clutch bell installed.2 & 1/2 to 3 gallons on that one.tons of pinch left.raw but smooth power.love this motor.$140.00 or best offer,for this one.

2nd race motor is a .21 alpha pro spec A852 with matching alpha plus pipe.with xray xb9 clutch & 13 tooth clutch bell set up on it.motor has 1 & 3/4 gallon on it including break-in.great fuel milage,tons & tons of power.awesome motor over all..looking for $140.00 or best offer for this one.....PM or Email me for more info or pics
clutches an clutch bells included with all motors.pm answered thanks for looking