Wiki Posts
Search

~FACTORY TEAM T4.1 RACE READY!!~

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default ~FACTORY TEAM T4.1 RACE READY!!~

Hi guys, title says it. I bought this truck last winter around November and ran it only for the winter season. (I don't race summer) I won many races and a championship with it. I also took it down to the Jconcepts National Series, where I did fairly well (driver error.. ) All in all this truck probably has about 20-30 races on it. I buy a new truck every winter. I am only selling this one because I need money to afford big bores for my new truck. I run quick change hubs on all my stadium trucks. If you don't want the quick change I will take them off and include a BNIB set of complete CVA's. This truck has a SSI decals chassis protector as well. It does not have the blue aluminum servo mounts, nor the blue aluminum servo saver bolt. I do have a blue aluminum servo saver bolt that I will include. Electronics include an LRP Sphere, a Tekin Redline 13.5, a Spektrum SR3300T, and a Hitec metal gear servo. The Hitec isn't the best, but it gets the job done. Also, I forgot to take pictures of the hub towers. One of them has two ballstuds broken off inside of it. I will include brand new hub towers as well. I take care of my equipment and customers. Price is $300 FIRM. Just bind your remote and race. For questions or offers please text at 815-651-6149 or PM. (Preferably text). Anytime. First 300 to [email protected] gets it. Thanks! Cody.

Also - I included a picture of the turnbuckles on my new truck. I anodized them gold. If you would like, I will do this to the truck, but I will not re-install them. I will ship the gold turnbuckles and the RPM ball ends in a bag.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Maybe a lipo as well.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Bump. Adding a 5000 50c lipo.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

I am in IL and used to race at LHR. I'd be interested if it was just a roller.