Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Hpi RS4 Rally New in Box! +Used one Wanted to sell Or Buy. >

Hpi RS4 Rally New in Box! +Used one Wanted to sell Or Buy.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hpi RS4 Rally New in Box! +Used one Wanted to sell Or Buy.

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Tech Adept

Default Hpi RS4 Rally New in Box! +Used one Wanted to sell Or Buy.

Gday guys I have what's above. And brand new one in the box. The only one I know off for sale in the world currently. I have a second complete one. Mechanically sound. This is the problem. I want to race rally with my nephew. I believe the rs4 is the best rally car ever. But parts are getting harder to get. I will swap 2 new Tamiya RC XV-01 Pro Chassis Kits for the new in box Rsi rally. So I will sell it for 600$. I am not sure I could part with my last rally. The older one. They are so aw some. They have more travel then the tamiya their drive train is more efficient. They are lighter. OK you say I am a idiot to expect $600 for the rsi. Well I think if your into rally competitively like in Europe. You will want the rsi.

So you say I can sell you 2 rallies for 200$ you fool. I say Yes please. If you don't think my rally is worth it. Please either show me where I can buy more new or second hand RSI rallies and I will stick with Hpi rs4's. And save tormenting myself with bug riddled screw stripping plastic crap tamiys. please!

Don't get me wrong I love tamiyas. But the rs4. It never breaks. It just goes like crazy and never needs any attention. I love the plasticness of tamiya. I think its the toy like nature of them. unfortunately . They break like toys. I hope the new tamiya rallys are better then the df03 I built one of them a while back(advanti) and then spend another $300 on hop ups. Its for sale too BTW.(250)I am done with buggy racing. My d4's are for sale too.

Last edited by FatBattery; 10-02-2012 at 09:39 AM. Reason: added last paragraph.