(Excellent) Team Associated RC8T Mayfield Edition for sale

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(Excellent) Team Associated RC8T Mayfield Edition for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 10:20 PM
Tech Adept

Hey brother... still have not heard from you and you have yet to answer my calls, PM's and text's.... let me know what is up.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:48 AM
Tech Adept

USPS says it is in transit. We shall see. Word of advice make sure it comes with tracking and pay a little extra to insure it does if it does not.

Last edited by *saint*; 10-25-2012 at 05:38 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Tech Adept

Last edited by *saint*; 10-25-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Tech Adept

Alrighty... little update. I have contacted the USPS and it turns out the number that was given to me was the insurance number and not a tracking number and the reason I could not see the item. So as far as I know from what they told me, it is on the way and should be here around the 1st. Now on his part... it was sent off way late... I paid on the 9th and it was not sent out until the 15th... I can accept that but the lack of communication and being busy well that make for a stressful situation on the buyers end. I suggest to anyone dealing with anyone on these boards... make sure you get a tracking number. If tracking is not in with the price... pay extra and get it to make sure it is a smooth transaction and things like this do not come up. So I will post a full review of the truck when it gets here. Sorry for the bad rep... but I tried to get ahold of you sir but did not get any response back. If the mods can correct it... I will put an updated rep if they will allow it.

Hope we can get past this ordeal.

AL
Old 11-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Tech Adept

Well... I recieved my refund from PayPal and the truggy has yet to get here. So not sure what to make of this deal. If for some reason it comes, I will have it sent back to you sir via USPS and they will have to fit the bill as it was supposed to be here by the 3rd. They dropped the ball. Sorry we could not get this worked out and wish you the best.