Wiki Posts
Search

R/C Collection For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 06:12 PM
Tech Rookie

Default R/C Collection For Sale

i have the following for sale because i'm getting out of the hobby:

Traxxas original TMAXX: comes with an o.s. .12cv engine, mip stinger pipe, traxxas aluminum engine mount for better cooling, blue anodized aluminum skid plates, ladder bars, and tranny plate, 4 bodies including the original, mip temp gauge that's off of the truck, extra set of rims with brand new tires, blue anodized springs, grave digger body post kit, controlled by a jr XR3 radio and needs a pull start to run.

GS storm RTR: pretty much stock but comes with new rims with proline crimefighter tires, an extra set of rims, high torque steering servo, controlled by a jr XR3 radio.

HPI RS42 nitro sedan: comes with an O.S. .12 cvrx engine, two speed tranny, mip header, extra pipe, purple tuned pipe, sway bars, and extra parts. controlled by a jr XR3 radio.

Associated RC10GT team version: comes with a trx .16 engine, associated tuned pipe, full ball bearings, and is controlled by a jr Xr3 radio.

Duratrax Maximum ST: this has a duratrax tuned pipe and header, full ball bearings, body lift kit, new chassis, new radio plate, is controled by a traxxas am radio system. needs either an adjustment or a small part for the rear end because i give it gas and the rear end does not engage.

The JRXR3 radio controls everything but the ST and the 1st channel is shared between the RC10GT and the Storm. The following are included as well:
6 NIMH receiver packs over 1,000 MaH a piece with 3 wall chargers.
2 glow warmers; long and short styles, one is metered and both are anodized blue that have 3 batteries with 3 wall chargers.
Every manual for all the cars and radio gear.
extra parts and tools complete the package.

I'm looking for around 1200 for the collection which is negotaible and the buyer pays shipping. shipping would include insurance, new boxes, shipping supplies, and a tracking number would be provided. all inquiries can email me at [email protected] and i'll be providing pictures to those interested.
Old 03-15-2005, 07:13 PM
Tech Adept

Associated RC10GT team version: comes with a trx .16 engine, associated tuned pipe, full ball bearings, and is controlled by a jr Xr3 radio

how much complete minus tx?
Old 03-16-2005, 07:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Default i would like to sell it all as a package

i'm trying to get a buyer to buy the whole package which to me is a steal. i'm also willing to negotiate.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:35 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

im interested on the hpi rs4 only!
Old 03-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Default please see the above post

if you send me your email i'll send the pics but i'm only interested in selling it as a package deal