Search

RC8.2, O.S. Speed, Savox, Many Extras

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 11:20 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)
Default RC8.2, O.S. Speed, Savox, Many Extras

SOLD

RC8.2 with O.S. Speed, Reedy 2035 Pipe,Savox servo's, KO Push button switch, Lipo Rx.. This is an awesome car, I hate to sell it but need the money to pay some bills and can't afford to have it sitting in the off season in my area.. Car was fully rebuilt 1 race day ago, new arms all around, all fluids changed and all bearings inspected and all is good... has avid lower #1 pills in d plate, Kyosho 8 hole 1.3 pistons, Kyosho Blue springs.. I would like to sell this as a package but may split up, all the extras pictured with this deal, there are about 50-60% of parts to build another car, including the elec conversion parts minus the motor mount.. Savox servos are 1257 + 1256 and work awesome... O.S. speed engine has right @ 2.5 gallons on it and has been everything I expected a almost 500.00 engine to be...I broke it in using the following method, engine was preheated and allowed to cool between each and every one of these steps, Heated engine up to 200* without starting. idled 5 mins, x3 , ran car in figure 8's 10min x 3, ran car for 30 min on flat ground, smooth throttle not over half throttle...then engine was moderately race tuned for the next few races before really opening it up... It still has great compression and will not disappoint...I have O.S. 2060 pipe for sale(35.00 extra with this deal) the 2060 pipe will give slightly better runtime, but I felt the Reedy pipe had better sound and power band....

All of this added up on Amain without the spares is around 1350.00

Rc8.2 Complete Package shipped... 780.00 shipped with insurance, I have some great tires I will include if I get asking price, some new and many like new..

Last edited by Dustin; 08-30-2012 at 12:43 PM.